Wedding Ring?

This one sparked a pretty good conversation back at the P so lets give it run here.
After I'd been hobbying for about six months, I realized I'd never taken off my wedding ring. It never even occurred to me. So how about it married guys? Do you take off the ring? And ladies, does it make a difference to you? Do you even notice if a guy's wearing a ring?
If I was married, I would take off the ring. On the other hand, I would ask if we could video tape the session at the back end of the wedding video.
I take mine off. This is like the kettle calling the pot black. Being married and basically cheating on your wife, i feel like i need to at least show the symbol of marriage respect. In a way it makes it easier to go home if i take it off.
I don't take mine off, what's the point
can't take out the nose ring.....
Yes, i noticed a ring on the gents hands. It is a relief to me, it says this gent has a damn life, so when he leaves, he is gone, until the next meet. He is not going to risk his enjoyment to mess up his home. Well if he is smart. Even though he is enjoying his moment, the ring stills stays on, it says he is taken. This is purely for fun ONLY.
Good point Lisa. It's like the old joke, we don't pay women for sex; we pay them to go away when it's over!
16year, glad you made it here, you were the King of NW Amps for a while, lol. BTW I take it off.... the ring.....
Yeah, I'm always the last to know. I got an email from that other place, but I just found ECCIE by accident. I've been semi-retired, but the "itch" is BACK!
I don't think you can read to much into these days.

fucking nuts is fucking nuts. married or not.
It honestly does not matter to me one way or the other...whatever makes you more comfortable, and able to enjoy our time together. Kisses, Lace
It doesn't matter one way or another to me.

What does bother me is when a man wearing a wedding ring is heading home after a session and does not wash his hands before he leaves!

Gross and disrepectful!

Oh yeah ... great to see you posting again :-)
I dont care. Just as long as it doesnt get in the way, or doesnt get lost anywhere important, im cool.
I dont care. Just as long as it doesnt get in the way, or doesnt get lost anywhere important, im cool. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
Good answer, Bianca!
Luckily, the ring isn't on "that" finger(s).
I wear a wedding ring, but technically, I am not married.

My Wife past away from Ovarian Cancer over 12 years ago, she was the love of my life. But Life does go on.

I see one Provider on a regular basis. (I guess I am sort of "monogamous"). After a few visits, she asked me about the ring, because I said I was single.

My reply was, "My Wife and I were married when she died, and untill I re-marry, (not likely), I will always wear her ring".

I know it sounds a little weird, but that is how I felt about my Wife.

I am in my 60's and must admitt that I am not much of a "hobbyist". I feel fortunate to have found a Provider who is willing to fullfill what ever needs life has thrown my way.