Over 40 - Provider Preference?

I've seen some providers saying they prefer 'over 40' and 'mature' men. Maybe an 'over 50' too.

Interesting. Maybe there is hope for us older guys (I guess I don't consider myself old).

Comments? Explanations?
I'm fairly sure for some it's a "safety"/screening thing. It's always left me a bit puzzled as when I was robbed/assaulted it was an over 40 white guy. Much like the "I don't see black guys because I read about a bad experiences" issue I kind of leave this one up to "it's not age that matters, it's the person inside". Anyone can be a shithead, age does not matter. You have to screen to the best of your ability, and even that isn't always fullproof.

On the flipside, I know there are a lot that do it for preference reasons as well. Older guys are more mature, and generally more pleasant to be around. Most are better lovers, and more gentle. They tend to be about mutual pleasure rather than getting themselves off X amount of times in X time period.
I see 18-99 lol. I'm still pretty picky. But age is only a number since I myself am not 18 anymore (late 20's). I love a guy with stamina regardless of age
I'm fairly sure for some it's a "safety"/screening thing. It's always left me a bit puzzled as when I was robbed/assaulted it was an over 40 white guy. Much like the "I don't see black guys because I read about a bad experiences" issue I kind of leave this one up to "it's not age that matters, it's the person inside". Anyone can be a shithead, age does not matter. You have to screen to the best of your ability, and even that isn't always fullproof.

On the flipside, I know there are a lot that do it for preference reasons as well. Older guys are more mature, and generally more pleasant to be around. Most are better lovers, and more gentle. They tend to be about mutual pleasure rather than getting themselves off X amount of times in X time period. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Wow Melissa, first off I have to say that you are absolutely gorgeous (it seems we have both enjoyed Meeshee's photo services). In the same breath, I'm so sorry to hear of your assault!

You're right on all counts. Profiling is not the safest means of ensuring your safety, and screening is essential although not foolproof.

I also understand the preference many ladies have for older gents. I have always had a thing for the learned, intellectual, more accomplished - and hence, older - men. I love the way they seem to grasp the concept that the best things in life are meant to be savored and appreciated. Those qualities are not exclusive to the "distinguished" set, but seem to be more of a given.

To the OP - enjoy one of the perks of earning a few gray hairs ;-)
Wow Melissa, first off I have to say that you are absolutely gorgeous (it seems we have both enjoyed Meeshee's photo services). In the same breath, I'm so sorry to hear of your assault!

You're right on all counts. Profiling is not the safest means of ensuring your safety, and screening is essential although not foolproof.

I also understand the preference many ladies have for older gents. I have always had a thing for the learned, intellectual, more accomplished - and hence, older - men. I love the way they seem to grasp the concept that the best things in life are meant to be savored and appreciated. Those qualities are not exclusive to the "distinguished" set, but seem to be more of a given.

To the OP - enjoy one of the perks of earning a few gray hairs ;-) Originally Posted by Nicole Kelly
Oh man, I think I'm in love!!! Well, at least a little bit anyway. As the years march on, it's very nice to hear that we "mature" men might actually have some socially redeeming value. I was getting worried there for a minute....whew!
I think women like the chivalry that older men often show and they like the fact that older men tend to have more respect for them and they are polite and have manners. Women like men who know how to be men, confidence is a huge turn-on.

Men who are mature also tend to be worldlier and more self-confident as they know themselves better,they know what to do, how to act, which is something that attracts us to the over 40 guys IMO, and grey is just..well sexy as hell Ive always thought

Just the opinion of an older woman lol.

If Arkansas won't come to Texas, ....

.... then I guess Texas is just going to have to make a stop in Arkansas.

Seems like a pleasant place to have fun.
  • Rezo
  • 03-24-2012, 01:41 AM
I can barely handle a threesome much less over forty of 'em. Still, I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it though. Give it the ol' college try.
If Arkansas won't come to Texas, then I guess Texas is just going to have to make a stop in Arkansas. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You said it! Wow, Sweet and Little looks mighty fine.
I do see gents under 40 but prefer the 40 to 80 age range.........I can relate better to the older gents!....Plus,I like "keeping them on their toes" and "letting them experience new things"{lol}
Wow I agree with the others that say that "Sweet and Little" needs to come visit us here in Houston, she looks tasty.
I prefer older men.. they were raised back in the day that if they disrespected a lady their daddy would take a switch or belt to their ass.

this is JMHO and please no one take offense... but this is my experience

the youngest i have seen was 24.
24-34 yr olds... seem to come in and act like they are doing me a sexual favor..i swear i had one checking out his arms as he was flexing them mid hump. Its hard to converse with them to get to know them but I have no idea what the "topic" is of anyone of that age. I am sure they have had many sexual encounters but really dont have the "experience" that I like...they tend to be more aggressive in a way that i often do a nipple check to make sure mine are still attached... and daty.. is like they are eating corn on the cob through a tennis racket. I dont feel that they understand that they should take a cue from a ladies body language. (AGAIN JUST MY EXPERIENCE) I do not normally accept requests in this age range. BUT AS OF RECENT.. DO ADMIT ENJOYING THE COMPANY OF ONE YOUNG ONE.

34-lower 40s- they are feeling a mid life crisis coming on. They are not really into the sex as a pleasure rather just proving to themselves that they can still do it. LOL (although I will admit I have met a few very awesome men that are in this age group... so when they make requests.. i try to get a sense of their over all goal in our encounter)

Again.. this is just my experience.. lol I

I love meeting new people. Love having my mind stimulated. Love how older men touch me...
Now..before i am attacked.. like i was in another thread a while back...saying that I am paid so I should take it however they want to give it. I am more in this for the awesome sex with no strings attached..and the money is a wonderful bonus. But im not in dire need of rent being paid or food on my table. So i can be picky. I refuse to set myself up for a bad review because we do not mesh well. If i dont think that I can give you what you want or I that we will mesh well bcd.. im not going to do it. Why waste your time or mine when I think you could probably get what you desire from someone else?
Just like some ladies are NBA- which i dont understand that one either. And just like some men prefer spinners and those who graduated highschool yesterday... my preference is middle to older aged gentlemen.

LET ME ADD ALSO.. THAT I WAS JUST THERE AND HAD AN AMAZING TIME WITH SOMEONE THAT WAS IN THE "YOUNGER" GROUP. SO I WONT COMPLETELY REFUSE TO SEE.. BUT ILL RESEARCH REALLY WELL AND MAKE SURE WE WILL INDEED MESH.
Men are like wine, better with age. That being said, not all good wine is aged. I guess you could say I prefer a good aged vintage, but always up for a new and surprising label! :)
I'm as old as Methuselah in cat years but I can occasionally still get pussy.
  • anita
  • 03-26-2012, 01:33 PM
I honestly like any man of legal age. It is all about maturity level and behavior toward women. It is true that young lovers tend to be selfish in bed. Older men care about their partners pleasure, and I will admit it, sex feels really good. Some have made me discover few things that I would have never think of, to reach orgasm. The sight of an older man laying down, thinking, is very hot to me. I can't even explain why but they can turn me on by just undressing me with their eyes.
m
With the young guys, sometimes I feel like I have been hit by a car after sex. Like they didn't really know what they were doing, they did not care to see what makes me more wet. But sex is great, even when bad it is still pretty good.