Bitches be crazy

Alright everyone.... this shit pissed me off. If you providers have another account with PA and read what is wrote in private in your reviews... its probably not a wise decision for you to send text to the guy..... assuming you've seen him before and kept his phone number. Also, getting pissed about what he wrote in private is stupid. At least he had enough respect to put it in private.

If it's you WK's that tell the providers what is wrote in private.... you can suck a bag of dicks. Sack up and don't cock block your "brethren". Assholes.
That is some fucked up shit bro. Fuck it, let us all know who it is.
FYI ladies may be reading ROS on the reviews @ Edited by Staff
It wasn't ROS, but a comment made on a review. I'm having the Mod's look into. I'm not going to blast anyone's ass until I'm given the go ahead by a mod.

@deanna Bell...... it doesn't show comments made below from what I can tell. It's kind of hit and miss.
All I know is when a customer ask something that I know I did with someone else lol. To me it doesn't matter. Really if I get a "Yes" recomendation I'm happy. And I assume it is all good. I can honestly say noone has offered to tell me the ROS. I'm so flattered with the yes lol
I do look at the activities ect, pages I can see. Not to sure about every abbreviation yet lol. Sometimes I see only 3 activities and I'm like "I know we did more than that lol", then if I see 2 lines long of abbreviations I'm like "dang did I do all that lol" (proud of myself lol). Aren't we allowed to see face page. Its just ROS we can't see.
You can't see comments that are put in private tags either.
I do look at the activities ect, pages I can see. Not to sure about every abbreviation yet lol. Sometimes I see only 3 activities and I'm like "I know we did more than that lol", then if I see 2 lines long of abbreviations I'm like "dang did I do all that lol" (proud of myself lol). Aren't we allowed to see face page. Its just ROS we can't see. Originally Posted by bustyamy
I look at activities too and laugh... because 2 years ago i would had never believed id be doing such things.. I thought good sex was 2 minutes of missionary back then !!

I mostly look at my reviews and make sure my number and detailed location is not in it. I know usually when they leave if i will get a no or yes because i make sure they are happy and satisfied. Before I let them get dressed i ask if they were.

Now.. the comments that we CAN read... i look. And if some guy makes foul comments that are just disrespectful... i def take note not to see them.. i dont do disrespectful men.

As for topic- im sorry someone did that. If it was something bad.. she should had at least been happy it was said in private..lol.. you could had just blasted it in open for all to see. It is safe to just assume.. nothing is private. It just takes one or two to ruin a good thing. Why cant all just boink and be happy.? I think the WK are the ones who cant afford pussy so they kiss ass and relay info to a provider who then gives them nookie for free...
To me it doesn't matter. Really if I get a "Yes" recomendation I'm happy.....I'm so flattered with the yes lol Originally Posted by bustyamy
That's all that really matters. Guys may want to read about your physicall appearance but all you need to be concerned with is a yes or no.

And please tell us if you see a review that NEVER HAPPENED!
Darth, this is all over a comment I made on a review (in private).
I have only ever had a client tell me a small bit of an ROS after I had some issues with guys trying to perform a specific activity with me over and over. I couldn't figure out why all of these guys kept going for it every time. I saw one of my regular guys, and he asked if that activity had been added to my menu since we last saw each other. I said no and asked why he thought that. He told me that he saw it in an ROS. He wasn't specific at first, but I knew I hadn't done it, so I did press him to tell me which review he saw it in. Poor guy was terrified to tell me. You guys must castrate anyone who gives up this info. lol....He didn't tell me anything other than what I needed to know though, and I did not use it for any reason other than to let clients know it was false info, and NOT on the menu. I didn't even so much as message the client who lied.

That's all that really matters. Guys may want to read about your physicall appearance but all you need to be concerned with is a yes or no.

And please tell us if you see a review that NEVER HAPPENED! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
This same client posted a review six weeks later of a visit that NEVER HAPPENED, and I contacted every mod on my local forum as well as whoever the messages go to when you report a review, and nothing was ever done. I was told it was my word against his, and they couldn't just take my word for it. That review is still up to this day. I'm actually a bit butthurt about it, but whatever. My clients know what's up.
I think the WK are the ones who cant afford pussy so they kiss ass and relay info to a provider who then gives them nookie for free... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I think you are right about this! x
Nookie for free???
Did someone say "free nookie"?
Did someone say "free nookie"? Originally Posted by dearhunter
No such thing. "Marked down," but not free.