Upscale Hotels were you can just pay with cash?

Sorry if this has been discussed before....

My FWB and I are planning a day/nite together and I wanted to take her to an upper scale hotel. But don't these places typically need a name and credit card info to set a reservation? I would appreciate some advice on how to go about this and remain anonymous by not having to leave a paper trail...

TIA

Boomtowntx
leave a large cash deposit.
Make the reservation with a Cash Visa Card and use a name close to yours.........they won't even notice.....then pay cash at checkout.
I use one of those pre-loaded Visa cards. Like DH said use a name really close to yours and change one of the numbers in your SSN. Use something really close so that you can remember for both your name and SSN changes. I just re-load the card as I need it for travel, advertising, etc.
Be Careful. A lot of the hotels will photocopy your DL.

The re-loaded debit card works great. You might consider using your Middle name as your first name with your real last name. But give them a "corrected" address....you don't need any thankyou notes, or surveys coming to your house.
I use the alias Wally Balls
Sorry if this has been discussed before....

My FWB and I are planning a day/nite together and I wanted to take her to an upper scale hotel. But don't these places typically need a name and credit card info to set a reservation? I would appreciate some advice on how to go about this and remain anonymous by not having to leave a paper trail...

TIA

Boomtowntx Originally Posted by boomtowntx
Give her the cash and let her get the room.
Give her the cash and let her get the room. Originally Posted by surcher
I think this is the best idea, nowadays the green dot cards needs to be verified throughly.
They may copy Your DL and send You a Thank You card in the mail, i busted my x that way.
book online....and pay cash. change first name....like if real name is richard....use dick. and pay cash at checkout, no receipt.
The PIs I go to always take cash. I don't know about any of the lower class hotels
The PIs I go to always take cash. I don't know about any of the lower class hotels Originally Posted by tbone2u
The PIs I go to always take cash. I don't know about any of the lower class hotels Originally Posted by tbone2u
i use them too $20 for 2 hrs, the high end PI off the bw8 is $25 but much nicer. Their jacuzzi rooms are quite nice, considering. They also have large 4 post beds to tie...oh never mind. lol
i use them too $20 for 2 hrs, the high end PI off the bw8 is $25 but much nicer. Their jacuzzi rooms are quite nice, considering. They also have large 4 post beds to tie...oh never mind. lol Originally Posted by subcilla
When I first started out I used the PI on beltway and Aldine ( 1 exit before the airport headed east on Beltway) Nice clean hotel room with hottub.. I paid for the HT room $100 for the day and $25 for 1 hour.....

I believe places where Providers are low maintence and they befriend the hotel owner can be in good standing.... This means leaving tips and such.. I always paid cash and never had issues.. I had to show a drivers license, but never once used my credit card after I got to know the owners
i use them too $20 for 2 hrs, the high end PI off the bw8 is $25 but much nicer. Their jacuzzi rooms are quite nice, considering. They also have large 4 post beds to tie...oh never mind. lol Originally Posted by subcilla

do you untie? had a friend that missed morning roll call while in the miltary... his pickup handcuffed him to the bed... and said she would be back, the maid found him... the C.O laughed, said the best execuse he heard on the base.....:laughbounc e2: