I heard dearhunter lost his SHMB passwords.

I heard when he couldn't get logged on to eccie.net, that really put him over the top.

http://www.break.com/index/wow-passw....html?matchid=
Hell, that ain't dearhunter, the guy in the video had a friend!

Oops, my apologies DJ, that IS dearhunter, now I recognize the lil tranny with him.
Hell, that ain't dearhunter, the guy in the video had a friend! Originally Posted by ferdburf
OUCH!!!!!!!!

Looks like you just used up your card and you need another.

I recognize the lil tranny with him. Originally Posted by ferdburf
carkiddo?
Kinda like today when I locked the keys in my truck and left it running. The person who had my spare keys, left his cell phone someplace. So, it took 2.5 hrs to get into my truck. I could not find spare truck keys at home. I was just like that guy.
Kinda like today when I locked the keys in my truck and left it running. The person who had my spare keys, left his cell phone someplace. So, it took 2.5 hrs to get into my truck. I could not find spare truck keys at home. I was just like that guy. Originally Posted by Tex9401

you had a tranny with you?? that Would be embarrassing.
you had a tranny with you?? that Would be embarrassing. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Was it dearhunter's tranny? Damn, that's really gonna stir the shitpot, I've heard dh doesn't share his ATF tranny with anyone! And we thought he was throwing a shit-fit just over losing his passwords . . . just thinck how he's gonna react to an unfaithful ATF Someone should go console the poor guy before he gets suicidal over the little trollop/tart.
ROTFLMAO,, thank you for the good laugh DJ!!
If I had known I was going to be on camera, I would have gone nuclear.

At least I had cleaned the room the day before.

That trannie is in my manposse...........don't be so jealous.

I feel another review coming on...........where is that chihuahua?
I thought dh would have nicer furniture and I'm pretty sure that was boardman sitting their
Did simpleton just call me a tranny?

I'm bangin' the fucking RTM.

It cracks me up whenever the guy points at the monitor and screams. TFF
If I had known I was going to be on camera, I would have gone nuclear.

At least I had cleaned the room the day before.

That trannie is in my manposse...........don't be so jealous.

I feel another review coming on...........where is that chihuahua? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ungrateful disloyal cheatin mofo bastard!
Ungrateful disloyal cheatin mofo bastard! Originally Posted by THE Hambone
where the fuck have you been?

I will be back next week...............Sonic?