Worst BJ ...EVAH...

Youch: Skinny-dipper cops nasty spider bite

A TOURIST having a snooze after a skinny-dip woke up with a nasty surprise _ a bite on his penis from a venomous Kiwi spider.

The Canadian went for a skinny-dip at a New Zealand beach, returning to the sand dunes after his nude romp for a nap during which he was bitten on the penis by a venomous katipo spider.

By the time the man reached Dargaville Hospital , his penis was severely swollen, his blood pressure was up and his heartbeat was racing.

When that happens to me ...I call subcilla...

The 22-year-old's misfortunes were detailed in the online NZ Medical Journal on Friday

Great...now he will forever be remembered as the guy that tried to molest a spider...

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/...arre-news.html

What a venomous Kiwi spider may look like...
OMG! That is a horrible nightmare for that poor young man. Christ, did they have to lance his dick? oh my word you know that was pain for weeks to come, bless his soul. LOL
but the real question is....who sucked the venom out??????????????
but the real question is....who sucked the venom out?????????????? Originally Posted by DallasRain
The next time I have those symptoms...

"his penis was severely swollen, his blood pressure was up and his heartbeat was racing"

.... Can I just show it to you...
lol--yes1!!
was this an attempt for homemade extenze pills? dick will get bigger with a bite of this magnitude.
was this an attempt for homemade extenze pills? dick will get bigger with a bite of this magnitude. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Wow... great idea... we catch a bunch of them dang spiders and sell them in a little container...

Just in time for Fathers Day.. natural penis enlarger kit... available in Small , Medium, Large and Magnum
hey horsestuff, if it makes you sooo sleepy enlighten us with your intellect and imagination....or....STSU.

pretty please with an RTM button on top.
LOL @ the kiwi spider look a like!
Originally Posted by Horsefly
Spider Envy? ...

LOL @ the kiwi spider look a like! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Black Widows are known to eat their mates after sex... I'm just sayin'...
I like to 'eat' my partner during sex...lol!