BP Kelley

Hello There, Gentlemen!
Escape from the ordinary into the extraordinary with me.
I am an excellent provider who would love to spoil you.
Im very affectionate, relaxed, & A fun person. You'll be amazed with my
charmingly sweet attitude. ..My sizzlin' personality and uninhibited
ways that make me IRRESISTABLE!!! I'm 5'7 135bs Blonde Hair
Green Eyes 34C Bombshell looking to have fun...
kelley_rae_brooks_2013@yahoo.c om
+1 (918) 208-5877
Xo
Kelley
Poster's age: 26

• Post ID: 22835379 northeasttexas

The first BP ad was short and sweet, but its the only other ad I could find on her, so I called. She was very sweet sounding on the phone and actually engaged in small talk right from the start. "How are you?", "Having a good day?", "What can I do for you?".

I told her I was fine, having a great day, and I was calling about her ad. She told me, without being asked, her hour rate was $250 in call, then asked if I had done this before and if I had met other provides from the area. I told her I wasn't new to this and had met a few others around here. She asked me who. I popped of a few names thinking she would need to verify them before meeting me, but I was wrong. She just said "great!" Then proceeded to tell me that her $250 rate varied depending on what I was looking for. I said "Really?"

Red flags started going up the second she started the small talk but I was on a throw away phone so I decided to play around and see how far she would take it. I told her I was looking for some GFE, BBBJ, DIGIT PLAY, MISH, K9, light BSM, and a GREEK finish. She sounded very excited and said it all sounded like a lot of fun.

I had to hang up to keep from laughing.

Either this is one girl I REALLY need to meet up with, or she's working with LE.

Personally, I'm saying clear until she's been around longer or until someone else can verify her.

Best of luck.
Damn , and she was hot lookin ! Thank you for taking the time to ensure all of our safety !
Damn was about setup a session with her!!!!!
She has an ad on ECCIE! I wait for someone else TOFTT. Thanks b74 for the info!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=780823
I sent her a pm. Thanks for the heads up.
While this is good information to share, what you did was evaluate and screen her. How people go from conducting some light screening to posting alerts about their findings is beyond my understanding.

This forum is not for this type of FYI posts. It belongs in Coed Discussions or Men's Lounge.

Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Then move it to wherever. I just put the info out there. Rest assured that if I'm going to be corrected on something so simple, it will be the last time I pass this type of info along to others. I screen and research every provider for MY safety, if you don't want to know what I find out, then take your chances on your own.

Best of luck.
Well, if you can't do something as simple as reading the heading of the forum, and determine on your own that the content of your post does not fit the criteria, you will be given directions. That is part of moderating, so that in the future you will be enabled to make the right choices by yourself.
I don't work with LE. You can ask PHC or Miss Kendra. Laylonie also knows me.
Lol