Number change/Fake references/Imposter

Not sure if this qualifies as an alert so I'm placing this in co-ed. Mods, move it if it needs to be.

Ladies be careful. Someone with the eccie handle That Dude is using me as a reference and has somehow even gotten a hold of my work number which I don't give out until screening is cleared. So,,,,,I changed my number today. Everyone will need to contact me for my new number and possibly be screened again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Obviously I do know the gentleman with the eccie handle thatdude and he is a great guy. But That Dude is an imposter and is trying to slip through screening for whatever bad intentions he has. The lady is an acquaintance of mine so I saw this with my own eyes.
I would also post an alert just in case he tries this with someone who didn't check Sandbox... This is one people need to know about.

The real thatdude is a great guy, this other asshat is either LE or looking to fuck with people. Please be sure to include the number he contacted you with, and any email addresses he's contacted you with. And if he has a number you don't give out, and you haven't slipped up anywhere along the lines with that, then it sounds like someone you know is stirring up shit with you.

Excellent report though, I hope everything turns out ok...
Thx and I agree cyborg. He actually pm'd her here from eccie and she caught it and notified me. He has zero posts and zero reviews and registered Feb. 13, 2013. The only thing I can think of as to how my number got out is that a while back I got a TER review with my number in it. I asked for it to be removed but I don't think they did. I'll hit the RTM button and see if they want to move this.
I would also post an alert just in case he tries this with someone who didn't check Sandbox... Originally Posted by cyborg
From the Alerts page:
Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Alerts are for serious danger, either physical or LE.
A particular issue is not to be posted in multiple forums.

Torito