Total Paid: 0
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length:Blonde Curly shoulder length hair
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: na
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? eccie and BP
Providers Body: She looked much like her pictures. She was in a sun dress but her face looked haggard
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Didn't get that far

Comments: I made an appointment with her. She gave me location. She said she was about 20 minutes away, I was a little further away than that. I got to the general area and texted her I was there. She replied the maintenance man was there and she need to chase him off. I saw where she was and there were two guys there. One in a big new pickup she was getting stuff out of and the BIG driver of the truck was coming out of the rv. The another guy at the trailer that looked so much like Joe Dirt I had to do a double take. Guy in the pickup took off. Joe Dirt gave her a hug and walked away from trailer. My spidey sense was ringing all my alarm bells. I followed Mr Big pickup out of there. She texted me saying the maintenance guy was gone and he was there because her trailer had a leak when she had it just moved there. (That rv has been there for a LONG time.) Like I said -- too many things didn't add up. Maybe I'm just being over careful but I thought I'd just pass this on.

It was quacking, had feather, a bill and webbed feet. (if you know what I mean)

Admin - If you don't think this is an appropriate post go ahead and edit or delete I just don't want to see somebody caught up in what I think is going on.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? No, but then I'm careful
The information is useful to the other members here and should not be removed.

However; as it is not a review, it does not belong in the Review Forums.

Moved to Co-Ed Discussions Forum.

Biomed1
I should have thought of that. Thanks for moving it. I really think something was being setup.. I wonder how many cameras you can stick in a rv.
Sounds like she has a very understanding boyfriend and they were running late getting there... She could have just said my man is here gotta get his needs met before he will let me meet yous...

I guess you could have responded and asked her if joe dirt was available to join or would he be watching thru a window...

Serious swinger / open relationship / timing issues...
Sorry Heidi, but this one may not have been so innocent as an open relationship. Encognito was concerned that he was being set up for a mugging/shake down, or blackmail. That was his spidey sense.
Woodford, You're exactly on target. I was able to observe them for a couple minutes and the Pickup truck guy didn't move like Joe Dirt. He had a purpose and was getting out of the RV and into his truck without obvious hurrying.

Too many things didn't make any sense. Not to mention the fact when I said I'd pass because the 2(two) guys looked sketchy she didn't try to lie and say there was only one or argue/apologize. No response at all.

I just wanted to warn my brothers in case they learned from their experience
I've seen Shelly on two separate occasions. on our first meeting I met Joe dirt, she says it is her brother/driver but who knows the truth behind it. just take it for what it is. at the end of the day, even though I've seen her twice with no problems, you always have to make sure you are safe and feel comfortable with the provider. If you did not feel safe, then you did the right thing. I would have bolted just because of the rv myself.