Define "Incall" for me please

Just recently contacted a provider and was informed she provided incalls as long as I accommodated for the room. Wouldn't that by definition be an outcall if she came to me, to a room I paid for? Or even if I went to her, to a room I paid for? And how would that be considered an incall?To me the whole idea of going to a provider's incall is to maintain anonymity and not creating a paper trail risking exposure to your identity.

Might be unclear on the concept but I've never heard of an incall the client pays for in all my years in the hobby.
For me, plain and simple. Incall, you go to HER room that she has already obtained for appointments. Outcall, she comes to the room that YOU have obtained. I sometimes see a different rate for the two, incall vs outcall, mainly due to her having to pay the price for obtaining the room.
Incall, you come to me. And it is up to me to pay for said incall. Outcall, I come to you. And this on on you. Easy peasy.
Incall, you come to me. Outcall, I come to you. Easy peasy. Originally Posted by Addison Nash
Thanks Addison.
I know what the basic definition is. My question is how does a room I pay for constitute an incall? Just never heard of it defined in those terms. I guess I might be unclear of that concept or am I just dense?
I can't help you there. I guess everyone has a different idea. I just know how I run my biz. Best wishes. Addi
Sometimes I know to leave it alone and not comment but...
While I understand your question, I question the quality of the experience from someone that can not cover her room.

That whole meet in the parking lot, give her $$ for room deal seems low end and shady to me...
That whole meet in the parking lot, give her $$ for room deal seems low end and shady to me... Originally Posted by heidis_pleasure
Yes, it is low end and shady. Hate to admit it, but I have paid for the incall on rare occasion. But I made sure they got it in their name so there was no paper trail to me. Haven't been back because of the increased expense for that. But sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. That's what happens when the little head starts running the show.

Thanks to professional ladies like Heidi and Addi, I haven't had to do that in a very long time.
I just host at my own outcall. The whole purpose of the incall is the discretion and not being observed or seen. If I had to pay before I just wouldn't go.

Im sure if the atm machine at the hotel didn't work, she wouldn't have sex with you first then have you leave drive to another atm and come back and pay her.

But then again why are you using a hotel atm..........
I know a place for 20 per hr to get a room in mobile, was there less then a year ago, most of y'all probably know of it but pm if you don't n need a place, it's actually clean also
I don't know what the definition is for what some of my clients do...maybe I'm spoiled...I have regular outcalls, and regular incalls...but my regulars tend to pick me up and we go to the room together...usually he pays, even if the room is in my name. I often think it's because I'm not using the room afterwards. However, this is not expected and I'm always willing to pay for a room.
GiGi... You gotta admit it was nice to be in my incall taking our time getting dressed and choosing lingerie to wear for our friends to just show up and enjoy sexy adult time...
I LOVE wearing lingerie and them coming to a place I Have provided and prepared lets me dress sexier...
I prefer that ♡♡♡
Such naughty fun we had!