Anyone had her?

https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...n/453530013330

She has a great pair of tits and mature mild vibe. Tempted
I have never met her. Seems like I have seen a few posts that say don't go there.
Let us know, reel steel. The boobs definitely get one’s attention.
I vote no.

But, if you decide to see her, post a review.
This is Chance. I believe that's what she calls herself. You can probably find some past reviews on her if you search. I don't recall anything dangerous such as setups or cash-n-dash. Just that her locations were bad and her pictures are way better than she is. I believe her age is off by at least 10 years. Personally, I don't care about age. But I don't care much for anything fake and that's fudging the numbers too much. She also has a convoluted process to go through. I also hear her boy toy is staying at the gray bar hotel so another issue temporarily solved. If she's at a hotel like the post says that may take care of the location. Most past comments on seeing her usually go something like Run Forest Run! However, if you need to satisfy your curiosity please let the rest of us know how it went.
Hmm, thanks for the info. Not sure I want to TOFTT though.
you don't want that....
  • Tex_
  • 06-10-2020, 11:14 AM
No you definitely do not
Definitely, that’s Chance. I have never seen her, I also have never seen a positive review of her. I have no idea, personally...
Run Forrest, run.
Hmm, thanks for the info. Not sure I want to TOFTT though. Originally Posted by reelsteel69
People have seen her before, so you wouldn't be TOFTT.
Is that a man? Like I wanna come up with a really good clown joke here, but I.... I’m just too in shock. I think anyone who had her won’t be admitting to it