Who’s got the nicest tits in dfw?

Gonna come through and would like some company, but I’ve been lacking nice big tits in my life for a while now. Err on the side of nice rather than huge. Who do you recommend?
  • BLM69
  • 08-24-2020, 02:32 PM
Without a big belly? I don't know of any of the top of my head
Was worried about that
Couple of questions---

When you say big.. how big are you talking?

What is your stance on tats?

I might have a recommendation or two-- but these are important questions if you don't want to be steered wrong.
OP Not every one with Big boobs will have a big belly
what size are you looking for( Nice ) MM or Natural ?
Size D DD DDD F G H ?
Slubby. Check out the ww post on the other site.
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2020, 06:57 PM
OP Not every one with Big boobs will have a big belly
what size are you looking for( Nice ) MM or Natural ?
Size D DD DDD F G H ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I beg to differ, big tits usually=big gut from what I've seen on hobby sites, every now and then you'll see a slim body with some nice perky naturals. These come around once every blue moon, kinda like a unicorn
I beg to differ, big tits usually=big gut from what I've seen on hobby sites, every now and then you'll see a slim body with some nice perky naturals. These come around once every blue moon, kinda like a unicorn Originally Posted by BLM69

Jules is (or at least, was the last time I saw her in person) a good example of a provider with big naturals, but little to no gut. That's why I asked what his stance on tats was.. because she is pretty heavily tatted. She's by no means TOAS-- but she's well proportioned.
  • c@li
  • 08-27-2020, 10:33 PM
Please check my encounters u will not be disappointed a Las Vegas baby will be in dallas this weekend
Like I said not all have a big gut who have large breast !!
Desirae
Gina’s are very nice, myra’s also.You can’t go wrong with either choice
Thank you love
Gina’s are very nice, myra’s also.You can’t go wrong with either choice Originally Posted by billyjames