has anyone seen violent grace yet

i was wondering if anyone has seen her yet
I haven't but you know I want to post a pic of Violent Grace...I can only imagine...you have a phone number, website or picture google, thx

This her?
I haven't but you know I want to post a pic of Violent Grace...I can only imagine...you have a phone number, website or picture google, thx

This her?
Originally Posted by Johnsson
Name checks out, think that’s a BINGO.
No she’s with PhD that’s Jordan grace lol
  • AgFox
  • 10-11-2021, 07:49 PM
I saw her a few weeks back.
Jeffy...the title of your thread thru me off...lol, it's not violent grace, but violet grace...

Hahaha
So is it Violent Grace with a PhD, or Violet Grace from PDH?? Damn, this thread is all over the place. But for some reason I'm wanting my ass kicked now.
Several years from know, we'll all fondly remember our time spent with Violent Grace, PhD.
ok grammar nazis lol and i thought that was only a female thing, perhaps she is a phd
Hahaha, words mean stuff. But hey, thanks for pointing this fine lady out, caused me to look her up and -- damn!
Texted with Lauren at PDH and she said she was on a brief vacation due to family issues! She should be back in a month or so.
ill keep my violent grace thing alive by asking this on her tryst profile it says shes 38 but on her P D H profile it says shes 23 so im asking for a friend which is it. ty
ill keep my violent grace thing alive by asking this on her tryst profile it says shes 38 but on her P D H profile it says shes 23 so im asking for a friend which is it. ty Originally Posted by jeffycisme
OK I know a dude who knows this guy who has a friend who actually took the photo.., she is definitely 23