Poll: Ear nibbling

Just wondered where you Dallasites all stand on this.
Not fully related to the thread, but I once had a girlfriend who loved it and could occasionally orgasm just form having her ears nibbled good and proper.
Not fully related to the thread, but I once had a girlfriend who loved it and could occasionally orgasm just form having her ears nibbled good and proper. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Name and contact info. TTH. Oh, an ex gf...nevermind

On topic, I voted YES.
I was a junior in college the first time a girl did things to my ear with her mouth. I almost popped. Haven't had much of that in years.
I like the fact that the girls have 3 ears to nibble on...mmmmmmmmm.
If done correctly, then yes.
But if done where he slobbers up an down my neck and inside my ear canal, then I end up with an ear infection - MOVE AROUND!
No Thank You!
If done right it is definitely a turn on for me!
Kissing my neck, ears (slobbering or not) with a slippery handjob will pop me in no time. Providers wanting easy money should remember that when I book an appt- they don't even need to take their clothes off, especially if they whisper "I want you to come" while they're doing it.
Kissing my neck, ears (slobbering or not) with a slippery handjob will pop me in no time. Providers wanting easy money should remember that when I book an appt- they don't even need to take their clothes off, especially if they whisper "I want you to come" while they're doing it. Originally Posted by Squeegie
I have met men just like you, they get so hott and ready to pop when I ask them to pop.
I think its so cute!
For me I hate for anyone to stick their tounge in my ear...gross...its a super turn off.
Now I have never had anyone nibble on my earlobe but I may like it, for some reason everyone just seems to stick their slobbery tounge in my ear and I hear all these wet sounds and it makes me cringe.