when the damage is done.

Its very important to know who you allow in your life and who you don't and keep it that way.
It seems like you have a situation. Not to make light of it. I suggest reevaluating who you are, who you keep in your life. And who, in the future, you allow in your life. Take a look as to what lead up to this disaster. How it came to be. Mull that over and then decide to do things differently to get a different outcome. Or stay the same. Your choice.
When people show you who they are - believe them.
I think you have 45 minutes to edit your post. That is way too much information to put in open forum.

Some hobbyists might not want to see you now that you have admitted these issues exist. The guy might hang around your incall, write down some license plate numbers, and make life miserable for clients who visit you. Or worse yet he might burst in on a session in progress.
trynagetlaid is right! Way too much personal information, sweetie!

Even "Dear Lana" can't help you with this one!
Dude, if you're reading this, please back off. You can do nothing to rectify the mess you helped create with CPS, 'cause once they're involved they stay involved. The only thing you can do is recognize what you've done, the damage you've caused, and step away while KK tries to deal with the carnage. Given the turmoil that you've helped create (and obviously unnecessarily so, since you wouldn't want anything to do with KK if you really thought she was unfit as a mother), it's the least you can do. Step back, man, and remove yourself completely from the situation unless she contacts you. Well, I guess with one exception -- you might want to think about footing the bill for the lawyer she needs right about now. She says you're "giving." This would be a good time to display that attribute.
This will seem out of place in a forum like this, but: evil will seek to crush God's children with any means necessary and often it is the ones closest to you who are its instruments. The events of your life, what you have gone through, the fact that you are remarkably sweet AND have a heart, means there is something special about you. Evil never tries to destroy itself; it only seeks those who are of the Light or don't know they are of the Light.
I think he has tortured himself enough to try anything stupid and he is soon to be moving so its no more worries anymore I just wanted him to know this and know what he done because he will have no further comunication with me.
Its very important to know who you allow in your life and who you don't and keep it that way. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
well, at 10pm sun nite, that's what is in your post. i wont even guess or speculate what WAS in your post.

but, you've summed it up very well.

the sooner people learn that there are [stupid, ignorant, fucked up, mean, cruel, dishonest, selfish, stingy, etc] people in this world
AND
the sooner people learn that there are [intelligent, educated, stable & coherent, kind, nice, honest, selfless, generous, etc] people in this world

and learn how to distinguish the two,

you will be better off.
the negative ones are here. the positive ones are here.
accept that, adapt to it, live with it, and learn from it.

whatever negativity entered your world, i hope that it goes away and that you learn from it to make your life all that you care for it to be.

peace be with you and those that love you.
pmd
Kandy,

Its best if you keep your real life and hobby life separate. Not always easy but its doable.
Kandy, I'm glad you followed my advice and deleted 90% of your post. Just remember when you want to vent on someone or something in your personal life, this is not the proper forum for it. Yes, you get free publicity and draw attention to yourself, and lots of guys will click on your showcase and check out your reviews. But please consider more carefully the subject matter when you start a thread in Coed. That's my .02