Oh2 down again

Man I swear that everytime I wanta come hang out in Austin this stupid site goes down..maybe it’s a sign that no one loves me in Austin…
Lol it's as soon as they let the security certificate go out. It was bound to happen. I'm not surprised honestly, it was about that time again lol
Man I swear that everytime I wanta come hang out in Austin the OH2 stupid site goes down..

maybe it’s a sign that no one loves me in Austin… Originally Posted by kacirocks
first part is coincidence. (slight edit to reflect it's OH2 and not eccie)

second part is prolly not true. i'm sure there's at least one guy or gal in austin that "loves" you.
  • Ctx
  • 12-19-2023, 11:13 AM
Where is the best place to go for ads or who’s available when it’s down?
I’m curious how these set backs by OH affect providers. Do you think most account for this and build up a nest egg? It’s also Christmas time. Hope that this down time doesn’t hurt so much.
I had just posted my ads right before it went down too ;_;
I’m curious how these set backs by OH affect providers. Do you think most account for this and build up a nest egg? It’s also Christmas time. Hope that this down time doesn’t hurt so much. Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
Definitely can hurt especially right before Christmas.
Alot to be honest, It's one of my main sites as I wait for approval into a few others
I’m able to get in now.
I’m able to get in now. Originally Posted by TinMan
Hey TM - What browser you using? Computer or phone? VPN? Full access or limited?

Thx,
A'Man
Safari. And it’s only intermittent. Just got the bad gateway message again. At least they’re trying to get the thing back running again.
I really was looking forward to having some fun today I do have a website but not sure where I can post it
I got in for a second...oh well
It’s hit or miss for me on Firefox. Same with Puffin.
I really was looking forward to having some fun today I do have a website but not sure where I can post it
Originally Posted by Jennatx
Enterprising gentlemen should be able to find it easily with the information in your post. I did, but sadly I’m not in Austin.