Review: (South Korea) White Tiger and Kimchi Warrior Take the "Hill": Soo-Ae and Meyoung

Date: February 16, 2011
Name: Soo-Ae and Meyoung
Contact Info: Peach Fuzz and J-Bar, respectively, Hooker Hill
URL / Website: n/a
General Area: Itaewon, Seoul, Korea
Activities: All manner GFE and general fulfillment of adolescent fantasies
Session Length: 1 hour (+)
Fee: KRW600K (about $500 US)
Hair Length and Color: Big surprise: long, straight, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: These two girls could be sisters. First, Soo-Ae: tall for an Asian woman, perhaps 5'6", and slim, 110# or so, what look like natural C-cup breasts and voluptuous (very non-Asian) hips, pretty face with pouty lips, gorgeous in other words. Meyoung: kind of the same (fortunately), slimmer hips and man-made breasts, but very attractive and taller than average.
Recommendation: Yes
Finally, good to hear just how good a time you had, esp. that Soo-Ae treated you to both her terrific BBBJ and her DT technique(s). Sorry about the drinks bill; my bad for not paying attention to what Meeyoung was up to during our respective foreplay sessions - I was much too busy with Soo-Ae, who was unusually frisky that evening; I've known her for quite awhile, but the foursome was a first for us, too. In the past we've done threesomes with other girls many times, and I once had the pleasure of sandwiching her with another friend of mine. In fact, I was kinda hoping that was what would eventuate during our meeting with her, as it was very exciting to see her getting rocked from behind while she orally tamed my trouser snake, and vis-a-versa, and going wild with pleasure. Unfortunately, these days there is a relative dearth of talent on "the hill" compared to 8-15 years ago, but with Soo-Ae in play I don't miss it at all. I must say, though, that after reading some of the reviews of Ashli whom you mention, I'd be interested if I ever make it to Dallas.
KW--didn't know you could see through that curtain (although I wasn't watching very closely). No worries about the drink bill--just an LOL moment. American Express has been paid, and I'm ready to do it again.
White Tiger,

Damn hot review and what a great story!

KW,

While I've never met White Tiger (always wanted to, that day will come...), just wanted to say THANK YOU for your hospitality to one of our fellow Texans.

Enjoy!

LGALTW