State: New Mexico
Address: 2117 San Mateo
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage+++
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: thin, about 5'7", no ass, nice natural Bs, hairy down there
Recommendation: Yes
This is an interesting place and they do legit massages. Went with my SO for a couples massage. Had no idea they did extras as well.
This is an interesting place and they do legit massages. Went with my SO for a couples massage. Had no idea they did extras as well. Originally Posted by darthvader6969

I think this place was legit only, but it seems like it was sold just recently within the last two weeks. So imagine my surprise when I went in and had a session with eva.
Oh dang. Maybe she was saying Eva not Ewah. I am a dumbass.

Wombat - did she match the description I mentioned?
I think this place was legit only, but it seems like it was sold just recently within the last two weeks. So imagine my surprise when I went in and had a session with eva. Originally Posted by Wombat5
Hm... This makes a lot of sense actually. The couples massage was about 3 months ago.

Wombat - did she match the description I mentioned? Originally Posted by monger1
monger1 - My guess is the same provider. I only opted for 30 mins with HE finish, so I don't know about the other details. When I had called earlier, they mentioned two new girls. So I'm curious who the other person is, if there is another.

Wombat - did she match the description I mentioned? Originally Posted by monger1
I met a girl who pronounced her name “Ewah”
way up on Menaul, East of Juan Tabo, February last year
When she txted me, only then did I see she spells it Eva

She was nice & I saw her a few times
From your description, it could be the same one
Thanks guys!
Took the plunge at Family spa. She said her name is Ewah. I repeated it back to her an she said yes. Review to follow.
traditionally speaking, folks from asia have trouble enunciating Vs without them coming out as Ws. i can’t be the only one thinking that!
To confirm her name is Eva. I obtained her number yesterday and sent her a text today. She replied with Eva.