The noise

Ok so why on some weekdays is there noise like stuff is blowing up? Because I find it a little bit frightening sometimes. I keep hearing it today and it really throws me off. I have noticed this last month too. Does anyone know how long they will make the scary noises?
Sweetie, you live by the largest military base in the free world. They play war games, to get ready for real war. Its been going on for many, many years and will continue to do so. Sometimes more sometimes less, but always happening. Nothing to be scared of, they pretty much keep all the shells on the firing ranges.
  • boss1
  • 11-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Fort Hood and goes and will continue fire weapons for practice.
The boys are out in the range on ft hood. I live right by the post nothing to worry about I kinda like it. Just reminds me where I am right my my army boys
Doesn't bother me at all. I love it
Those sounds mean you are in good hands...better than Allstate!

Semper Fi
Used to live in North Killeen closer to all the ranges, my entire house used to shake. I guess you just get accustom to it after awhile.
I have not been here very long. I am always startled by the noise. It is just loud enough for me to hear it over the tv sometimes and think to myself what is that noise outside? lol I am a big scardy cat...
it is the sound of freedom....