Notice

Hope you find him or her. I believe they’re posting under the handle of amonninus.

LoL!!!
But that’s not what you accused me of, lustylad. is it?

You claimed I admitted doing something, which I didn’t do. The claim was either mistaken or a lie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What didn't you do? Write those ten comments attributed to you in post #179?

Or get "upset" that wakeup didn't crack down, as you are described in post #148?

Don't beat around the bush.
Stop the back and forth...
Back on topic awoke up. Thought this was a Nike thread. Just do it...your job dude or get the fk out. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
And people say I’m not responsive to the wishes of membership...I beg to differ...
I don't give a rat's ass which "side" is calling out the hypocrisy. They should be free to do so without anyone deeming the comparison off-topic.

You can argue false equivalence, just don't call it an infraction of the rules. Originally Posted by lustylad
So did you just say that one should argue if it is off topic or not? LOL!

You have a slightly valid point, but that is not what would get someone points. Or at least not from what Wakeup has stated. We both know who is the expert at getting threads off topic. His name is Prescriptive Grammarian but his friends call Mr.Pedant. So I suggest using some of his post as an example of what not to do. If you find yourself obsessed with Grammar or typos. Or a penchant to manipulate the meaning of a word. I would say it would be best to step away from the keyboard.
We both know who is the expert at getting threads off topic. His name is Prescriptive Grammarian but his friends call Mr. Pedant. So I suggest using some of his post as an example of what not to do. If you find yourself obsessed with Grammar or typos. Or a penchant to manipulate the meaning of a word. I would say it would be best to step away from the keyboard. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I would suggest that if you don't like having your threads "hijacked" over bad grammar or spelling or typos, then clean up your posts so they don't contain bad grammar or spelling or typos.

Problem solved.
I would suggest that if you don't like having your threads "hijacked" over bad grammar or spelling or typos, then clean up your posts so they don't contain bad grammar or spelling or typos.

Problem solved. Originally Posted by lustylad
I did not sign up for an English class. And most of the time he is wrong anyway. I have a job that gives me a few minutes here and there to entertain myself and normally on my phone. I find it odd he only points out my mistakes and lets others that agree with him slide and will even defend them on occasion. If someone writes in a way that it is unclear what they said I can see asking them to clarify. Trying to win the argument over punctuation is something a child would do.
^^^ That was pretty clean. Keep posting like that and people may focus on substance instead of your grammar.
^^^ That was pretty clean. Keep posting like that and people may focus on substance instead of your grammar. Originally Posted by lustylad
99% of my post are on point. A certain "spellomaniac"likes to grade papers when he gets proven wrong. And I understand folks that do not care for my opinions jumping on the bandwagon, But I could find mistakes on a few post daily, yet I never see him call anyone else out on it. My fault would be letting him digress the topic into oblivion. Thanks to Wakeup he will no longer have that option.
Ohhhh.. child. Things are gonna get easier. Ohhhh things get BRIGHTER!!
SOMEDAY!!!
LOL XXOO ANNIE
Ohhhh.. child. Things are gonna get easier. Ohhhh things get BRIGHTER!!
SOMEDAY!!!
LOL XXOO ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers

well said lady. can't we all just be happy and gay about life?
hahaaalol
well said lady. can't we all just be happy and gay about life?
hahaaalol Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I will not stand in your way. I am pretty happy most of the time. I wish everyone was whatever they wanted to be.
This is just a little reminder folks. We went a few weeks with very little issue, and then a couple members returned and things backslid quite a bit.

There have been a lot of infractions issued lately, and I’d prefer it if y’all would police yourselves a bit more. I don’t want to have the system ban you, but if that’s what it takes, then that’s what will happen. I’ve even given a couple of you a personal warning that a ban could have been issued already, in hopes that you’ll fix it. This forum is no longer what it was, and the guidelines apply to everyone the same. Remember that going forward.

Thanks folks.
Why don't you post a list of pointable terms or phrases in this thread? Especially if you want us to "police ourselves?"

That way it's easier to understand what you consider your interpretation since you've already admitted that your interpretation is the only one that matters?
Why don't you post a list of pointable terms or phrases in this thread? Especially if you want us to "police ourselves?"

That way it's easier to understand what you consider your interpretation since you've already admitted that your interpretation is the only one that matters? Originally Posted by gnadfly

By the way, all the cute little disparaging nicknames y’all have for each other...I’d advise y’all to stop using them. Just sayin’... Originally Posted by Wakeup