Age Limit?

Other than the obvious 18+, what's your reason for an age limit?

Not epic enough to go Rambro Creed on this topic or start 3+ threads like a Janitard.
Mine would be maturity 29 and over..
Maturity 29 and over eh? Dam Syn too bad maybe next decade for you.
No one close to my kid's ages. Unless I'm in an SC and toasted. Then I'm not responsible.

On the high end... as long as they keep themselves up, no real limit.
I appreciate pretty young hooktards. But, I don't really want to fuck them.........35+ is my comfort zone, and I rarely step out of it.
Maturity 29 and over eh? Dam Syn too bad maybe next decade for you. Originally Posted by Brian7772
That would be in my personal life but in the hobby I prefer at least over 26..
I've been with women from 31 to 52 and happy with almost all. There's been only been a few 20 somethings I was and Two I talked to refused cause of the chair. One, a drop dead gorgeous 24 year old AA woman was finishing college and not from here, but her maturity for her age did it for me. Kara, I think. Last Dec. a 20 year old, down from Dallas, came up to me and was interested in seeing me, telling me about how she used do a young disabled friend and enjoyed it and how open she was to it. I almost did it.
I've been with women from 31 to 52 and happy with almost all. There's been only been a few 20 somethings I was and Two I talked to refused cause of the chair. One, a drop dead gorgeous 24 year old AA woman was finishing college and not from here, but her maturity for her age did it for me. Kara, I think. Last Dec. a 20 year old, down from Dallas, came up to me and was interested in seeing me, telling me about how she used do a young disabled friend and enjoyed it and how open she was to it. I almost did it. Originally Posted by surcher
Yes, but you're a well known ho... not representative of the general population
Yes, but you're a well known ho... not representative of the general population Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Are you saying I'm like the tea party of fucktards?
Are you saying I'm like the tea party of fucktards? Originally Posted by surcher

Um... maybe?
Age doesn't matter to me. It's all about looks and personality.
10 under and 20 over is my rule... so atm it's 25≥ and ≤55 with a few exceptions.
There are great Ladies and "Don't Waste Your Time" Ladies at both ends of the age bracket. Some, like Nicky Vixxen, are mature beyond their years.

Some of the great ones:

ATF Milf- Laura Garza
ATF late 20s- Miranda and Jade
ATF early 20s- Nicky Vixxen
well, I go for younger providers since I figure I can have sex with an older woman anytime I want. It's the hot young thing that I can't get on my own. There are always exceptions.
There are great Ladies and "Don't Waste Your Time" Ladies at both ends of the age bracket. Some, like Nicky Vixxen, are mature beyond their years.

Some of the great ones:

ATF Milf- Laura Garza
ATF late 20s- Miranda and Jade
ATF early 20s- Nicky Vixxen Originally Posted by Oralist
Nicky Vixxen is awesome : )