I Was Kick Out Of Chat!!!!!

Well I posting pics of MYSELF of course AND GOT KICK OUT!!!

So what are the rules? I posted pics of my lil phat tiny hiny ass and got booted out..

I must say though they were HOTTT

Oh and HOW long am I on punishment if anyone knows LOL I'LL be a good girl if I knows rules
  • Trey
  • 03-31-2013, 12:37 PM
I saw a chick get kicked out for saying she was available. Maybe the pics showed to much hey I woulda been happy to see em if it makes you feel any better.
Well I was not advertising some of the guys wanted to see pic's so I turned on the web cam for them. I see snatches and ass all the time in the chat.. But I am going to be real sorry but I think they pick in choose who's asses they want to see. I have never posted any pics of me before in the chat until today and pretty much have went in every day this week.. And have seen these girls putting up all kinds of NUDE PIC'S..
Maybe I need to do some investigative research hmm...
Well its all true I have seen every body part that some of the girls put up in there...
So what did I do different.?

And how long am I on punishment!!!!!! I was in a private chat getting to the good stuff hahaha
Yeah that's odd , every other minute in chat a providers ass or tits are posted !
Fucking modtards ? SMH in disbelief !
  • RGB93
  • 03-31-2013, 01:01 PM
Any Taint photos
Yeah that's odd , every other minute in chat a providers ass or tits are posted !
Fucking modtards ? SMH in disbelief ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
And dont forget poontang cause I have seen that to this week..
Any Taint photos Originally Posted by RGB93
Yeah I got some pretty good one's
  • Trey
  • 03-31-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey I'm not gonna lie I want to see post some that won't get you points from mods with itchy trigger fingers.
BBe u know I missed them and can only say-that's messed up-I would lov 2 see more of u Gorgeous
Hey I'm not gonna lie I want to see post some that won't get you points from mods with itchy trigger fingers. Originally Posted by trey
Well my avatar is one of them...
I think seeing my nice beautiful hiny did it for them but it was so bootiful I dont think it was the maids outfit.. What do you think?
Did you post them back to back or did you put some space between your posting them?

Did you receive an IM from a chat mod prior to getting kicked out?

Have you ever right clicked on a handle in chat? If so check out the drop down list for a direct link to chat rules

Once booted from chat it only last 15 minutes so feel free to jump back in once that time is up.
Champagne pm me some good explicit photos , and I'll post them in the Men's Lounge , where those images are allowed . Same effect , probably to a bigger crowd !
BBe u know I missed them and can only say-that's messed up-I would lov 2 see more of u Gorgeous Originally Posted by cupcak
Hey cupcak yeah NOW you know why I disappeared I got kicked out cause I broke the rules and heres a secret I dont them and was doing what I have seen in there all week long.