review or not to review

I don`t review all the time maybe it`s laziness or multiple visits to my atf. Do you ladies expect reviews want reviews or don`t give a rats ass?
Don't give a shit just pay me and be sweet.
At this point in my hooker adventures, I'm not bothered, I have more than enough...
Don't give a shit just pay me and be sweet. Originally Posted by *Harley*
My kinda hooker.
Exactly.

And to the OP .... no, a review should never be expected unless there was a discount offered. From what I have gathered writing a review is a fair amount of work and the last time I checked the ladies around here were the workers and the guys were the clients. We are here to serve you. In my other business (a legit business) I never ask my customers for reviews even though I need them BADLY!!! Its just tacky to me.
Exactly.

And to the OP .... no, a review should never be expected unless there was a discount offered. From what I have gathered writing a review is a fair amount of work and the last time I checked the ladies around here were the workers and the guys were the clients. We are here to serve you. In my other business (a legit business) I never ask my customers for reviews even though I need them BADLY!!! Its just tacky to me. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
+1
I wouldn't mind a review but it doesn't matter to me too much because I have a lot more
Wait..... You're a whore?!
I don't mind writing reviews. I figure even if the providers don't care if they get a review or not, it helps other hobbyists make safe and informed decisions.
One review every 3-5 months is okay, I don't want to end up with too many reviews.
probably as long as it negitive...lol
Exactly.

From what I have gathered writing a review is a fair amount of work Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I just copy and paste.
In my RL work, reviews and referrals are everything. So I try to do a review, whether it's been specifically requested or not. And not least because it IS helpful for the guys in making their own choices.
In my other business (a legit business) I never ask my customers for reviews even though I need them BADLY!!! Its just tacky to me. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
In my RL work, reviews and referrals are everything. . Originally Posted by TransAm
I do not know if the two of you are in the same business, but reviews are very important in the RL world also Brooke. It is not tacky to ask.. Asking for reviews and referrals is actually expected and very very important. If you wish to succeed.
I do not know if the two of you are in the same business, but reviews are very important in the RL world also Brooke. It is not tacky to ask.. Asking for reviews and referrals is actually expected and very very important. If you wish to succeed. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Your a smart man!