wierd shit tonight

I was driving fast off exit bellfort tonight & I got pulled over real close by before yelllow rose & new haven spa. I thought I was totally busted for dwi but he let me go with a warning & he had a silver regular car with some passenger, but bI know he was a cop because he had the suit, gun, & everything else. I even talked to him about a stun gun . I think I've seen him before though. I told him I think you've sucked my pussy . Well, where ever you are I want to suck your dick. He turned on the feeder like going toward yellow rose or New Haven I live a couple of blocks away. His last name was***** I think, Nice white guy HPD in his 40's. Love you baby for letting me go with an id more than 3 yrs expired

I don't really think we need to give his name on here. Pistolero
Gotta love drunk posting..lol
Lol
This belongs on Craig's List under missed encounters. Lmao.
That line works? "I think you've sucked my pussy..."
"I'm going to let you off with a warning."

Fuck, I've been doing it wrong all these years, being calm and respectful. I'm going to proposition the next cop I see! What could go wrong?!
Nice avatar...on a toilet...ewww.
That line works? "I think you've sucked my pussy..."
"I'm going to let you off with a warning."

Fuck, I've been doing it wrong all these years, being calm and respectful. I'm going to proposition the next cop I see! What could go wrong?! Originally Posted by theCFE

boardman uses that line all the time.
Boardman gets all the pussy.

<badumtisss>
Cfe you always got a good come back. And it's natural.
That is so gross.
Cfe you always got a good come back. And it's natural. Originally Posted by doggies
Bahahahaha! That's what HE said!!!
This girl sounds fun, in an off the chain sort of way.
Boardman has all the pussy.

<badumtisss> Originally Posted by theCFE
Fixed that for ya!