URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas south of Denton
Activities: Rubdown see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark straight hair very beautiful
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short barley over 5 foot petite curvy nice b cups possibly c cups gorgeous face pretty smile nice backside happy bubbly personality just an awesome all around package.
Recommendation: Yes
Coco, I just can't get enough of her. Top 3 all-time. Lovely, Nana, Coco, in no particular order. Imagine being stranded in a deserted island with those 3 sexy women.
I agree , I could settle down with Coco or Nana
I agree , I could settle down with Coco or Nana Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Really? YOU could settle down? I think that the ladies in Thailand would be pissed that you don't come anymore. LOL

Coco always seems genuine and warm. Lovely has an intense PSE attitude. I'll take Coco's GFE that can easily follow your lead into sensual eroticism any day. Of the ladies mentioned, if you said Coco was #1, I would not disagree.
All of them are #1
Coco
Nana
Shasha
Amy
Lovely
For me coco and Nana are a close run for the number 1 spot, and Amy and Shasha are a close run for their spots
Is that in descending order? I would rank Lovely higher.
My mental and physical connection is better with the other ladies. The passion on conversation, is big with me. I love time with lovely but the others take rank for wife material
  • BMW4U
  • 07-12-2024, 08:45 AM
Can't deal with her ears.
My mental and physical connection is better with the other ladies. The passion on conversation, is big with me. I love time with lovely but the others take rank for wife material Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
All 5 on your list of top favorites provide great GFE. Lots of DFK & DATY, with convincing IOP. (So convincing, that I am convinced that it is genuine, and not an Illusion.) However, your top 3 are there because they also extend the session into companionship & conversation, with a warmth that closes off the cold world that is around us. In another era, these 3 ladies would be true courtesans. In that era, us mongers would never experience an interlude with them.
"In Renaissance Europe, courtesans had an important role in high class society, sometimes taking the place of wives at social roles requiring diplomacy." These 3 ladies could do that very well, although they might have to learn French. LOL

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtesan

I do remain a fan of your list. And I love the ears of each one. In fact, I make it a point to find some moments of closeness where I rub her ear lobes. This is known to release endorphins, often referred to as the "feel-good" hormone. Maybe it will trigger a subconscious happy memory of the comfort she felt as a child when her mother did that to her. All top 5 have lovely ears indeed.
Texoma, very eloquently stated. Your a true gentleman of culture. Would you like a cup of tea after dinner?
Really? YOU could settle down? I think that the ladies in Thailand would be pissed that you don't come anymore. LOL

Coco always seems genuine and warm. Lovely has an intense PSE attitude. I'll take Coco's GFE that can easily follow your lead into sensual eroticism any day. Of the ladies mentioned, if you said Coco was #1, I would not disagree. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Tex, I have an arrangement with my Thai ladies, one knows almost everything and the other says I can indulge just don’t bring drama.
For a second i thought CherryDD from Austin was here Cherrys Coco is just as good