PC a total waste

I have a question, why do fellas have the nerve to complain about no calls no shows. I set up three appointments with well known hobbiests. I wasn't even going to stop here. I want to know why thE guys have the nerve to say this and that about the ladies. You guys do the same exact thing. I had three guys beg me to come here, guess what not one single person showed. So I will never come to PC ever again.
Rayne,

Sorry you had a bad experiance. I'm sure your just venting, just like we do when a NCNS happens it sux for anyone.
Well name some names of people who "begged" you to come to the PCB area. Rabbit and I are well informed on who is who in the Florida Panhandle. If these guys left you with the impression that they wanted to see you and then backed out, shame on them. BTW, I know of at least a half a dozen active hobbyists in the PCB area. All of whom are interested in seeing ladies. We communicate on a regular basis. Your name/visit here never came up in our discussions, so maybe the wrong guys led you astray.

Oh, Also, you had the unfortunate luck of coming to PCB in the midst of a Tropical Storm. People in this area kinda pay attention to those things and ignore the more lustful pursuits.
Im not wanting to point fingers. Just wanting to vent. I've been here for a week babe so I was here before the tropics s started acted funny lol. Well PC I will not visit again sorry for the guys who are interested in seeing me. I will be here until wed.
You would think the bad weather would make people want to stay in doors and enjoy some BCD activities even more. Rayne please don't categorize all the PC guys in the same boat, you'll find bad apples everywhere you go. Yeah I'm sure you already made that decision not to come back because of your bad expericance. By you giving PC in general a bad rap it makes some of the other ladies reading this might not want to come and we hobbiest in the area do enjoy seeing new faces, myself I'm getting a little tired of having to drive to Pensacola to play. Just my 2 cents. Hope the rest of your trip goes better.
You are right in a few aspects rabbit. Not all PC guys are bad just some. Lol, have as great day honey