Crestview interest?

I know most providers visit Pensacola or Destin, but I may have business to attend to in Crestview this week. PM if there is any interest, otherwise, I will just stay in one of the other towns.

xoxo
Heidi
Not sure if to many eccie callers, but if u post bp u should get moderate company! Not sure what your donations are, but is an untapped resourse! Cheap locations! Id try niceville, closer to the military bases! Alittle more expensive from what I can tell, but I'm nervous to try because so close to uncle sam! Let me know if you do! Pensacola, aahh what can I say about pensacola, idk! I can't say to much nice so I won't say it!!
There isn't much in Crestview. You'd probably have better luck with Ft. Walton Beach or Destin to the south.
There isn't much in Crestview. You'd probably have better luck with Ft. Walton Beach or Destin to the south. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Absolutely! I think there is only one girl that does I/C with the exception of a few coming through here and there! Weekdays are best cost wise! You basically only have 2 choices, shit hole someone probably died there the night before or pretty descent! However, the semi reasonably priced locations go from pretty good to at least a $.25 and book quick! oh, and if you wanna lil more intel, PM me! i've had a cpl wierdo stuff happen there!