To post or not to post

Question for you guys. I had a bad experience yesterday and am conflicted on what to do. I spent all morning setting up a "present" for one of my favorite girls. She is Bi and I had already done one 2 girl with her. I lined up a UTR Stripper that is not so UTR as most of you know her. She posts on sipsap and Backpage so not really UTR. Well to make a long story short after 5 hours of texting and phone talk everything was set. I told my regular about it and she was excited.
So we were to meet at a strip club at 3:30 for a few drinks and then playtime at motel for 45 minutes, then a nice dinner and then bar hopping and then back to the motel for more playtime. A good time planned for all as I brought my "Superman" pills with me.
So at 3:28 my girl and I are sitting in a "sleazy" titty bar waiting. I get a text that says "almost there". So I order us a drink and text UTR "what you drink?" She textes back "Vodka" so I order a Vodka and water for her. At 4pm I texted asking where she was, and again at 4:05? Then at 4;25 I call and her phone goes to voicemail.

To make a long story short, she no showed and did not answer her phone. I took my date out to a nice dinner to try to get her in a good mood to NO AVAIL. She was so disappointed I paid her her regular fee, kissed her and sent her home. So I am out $$$ and I got a kiss for it and a pissed friend.

My dilema is should I hammer this UTR to warn others. She came HIGHLY recommended by people I highly respect. I am tempted to post on BP with all her various stage names along with here.

Feedback please.
Are you sure she didn't get into a bad accident and isn't in the hospital or the morgue?
I don't think I'd post anything on BP about her, but I don't see why you can't post her name on here or a review saying she no showed? It's probably not a good idea to go out of your way to smear this girl ( wait, can you really smear a strippers "good name " ? )

We are reliant on each other in this forum to provide details of our experiences. If this forum becomes a place in which everyone always posts only the positive experiences and nobody posts the negative things such as no call no shows then it really doesn't paint the whole picture. Just my opinion though.
This type of thing should be known. Others may have had the same experience. Just state the facts of what happened though and keep emotions out of it. You are not smearing her good reputation or anything, just the fact that she NC/NS you. Then she can respond. Like trynagetlaid said she might have a valid excuse or this could be her routine and it needs to be known.
She texted me at midnight that "i looked for you and could not find". Hmmm, I texted her 4 times and called her cell twice while she was supposedly in the bar looking for us. I had told her we were the first table by the door. I think she saw how gorgeous my date was and got intimidated.
If she's not an ECCIE member, she won't be able to respond. And if she is UTR, it's probably not a good idea to put her info out in the open.

I would definitely seek the guidance of a local mod before proceeding further.
I have a similair dilema with a somewhat well known local provider. I had real bad experiences with her and really wanted to post a review to warn others about her. I have had a lot of eccie members urge me to post a review and I still might. But what I have done is answer many PMs from eccie members about this provider to warn them about her. This might be the answer you are looking for. I hope this helps.
doodle is right
I know who you are talking about, but the other guys might not. You need to post her name(s) and out her.
Go ahead and spill the beans. For us guys that can't research or don't have the time to find the good and bad, so to speak, it is much appreciated to just come out with the facts instead of talking around them.