Prostate massage or pegging providers?

I know this has been discussed before. I don't think a decent list of providers has been put together for a year or two. So who in the Dallas area still provides either or both of these services?
Lacey Kizz for pegging. She gets really into it
Prostate massage is my specialty. Used with edging,it can give you an endorphin rush for hours after. I highly recommend any man over 40 to try it.
Prostate massage is my specialty. Used with edging,it can give you an endorphin rush for hours after. I highly recommend any man over 40 to try it. Originally Posted by Smurfydoesdallas
Would love to try it one of these days Smurfy....
Is there a pegging toy that you like to use for beginners Smurfy, or is it all your talented hands?
Me!!

Be that way early next month!!

I have several sizes and lots of kinky ideas lol!!!
I provide pegging and prostate massage. I can do it either on my spanking bench, my massage table, or the bed. I love giving a good pegging and have many different sizes unless you prefer to bring your own in the department of pegging tools.
I love doing prostate massage while edging one of my specialties I also do pegging I have various toys and tools..
In Dallas yet? ��
Me....
Dallas Tomorrow Yay
Me me and I'm in galleria for the weekend
Me me and I'm in galleria for the weekend Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Why am I never in DFW at the right time?

Still, the hobby gods do treat me well.
How about some Fort Worth Providers ? Ladies who is available?
I love doing prostate massage while edging one of my specialties I also do pegging I have various toys and tools.. Originally Posted by SkylarLove
I'd be interested...would be my first.