Evidence that hildebeest aide lied under oath to FBI

Abedin backed up her emails to pervert's laptop after leaving the State Department – even though she lied under oath to FBI agents saying that she did no such thing

Huma Abedin backed up copies of her emails with hildebeest to her pervert husband Anthony Weiner's laptop, DailyMail.com can disclose - conflicting with her account to the FBI and in court that she did not preserve the conversations.

An examination by DailyMail.com of emails released by the State Department shows that backup copies of many of Abedin's work-related messages with hildebeest were created in the dates after hildebeest left the State Department in early 2013.

The emails, released at the end of December, show that they had been put on the pervert's laptop by a BlackBerry archiving program.

A tech expert told Dailymail.com that Abedin would have to have activated the backup program and may well have plugged her device into the laptop - raising further questions over her testimony to the FBI….

Abedin had told FBI investigators that she did not have a method of preserving the emails she exchanged on a private server with hildebeest.

What is unclear is whether the FBI agents who examined the emails found in Weiner's laptop in October appreciated that their presence there contradicted Abedin's evidence to them and a deposition she made under oath.

(The Daily Mail)
They all did. But they all got immunity.
It's my understanding that immunity can be revoked if the information you "trade" for it contain falsehoods.
It's my understanding that immunity can be revoked if the information you "trade" for it contain falsehoods. Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1

What use would such an investigative tool have if the testimony was based on lies?
Abedin backed up her emails to pervert's laptop after leaving the State Department – even though she lied under oath to FBI agents saying that she did no such thing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
YET more lies from these commucrats. BUT if you are expecting her to spend a day in jail, guess again!

It's my understanding that immunity can be revoked if the information you "trade" for it contain falsehoods. Originally Posted by gnadfly
THEN SOMEONE needs to get on the ball and REVOKE their immuniities..
I also thought that the FBI didn't "swear her in" when they interviewed Hillary.
Immunity is worthless if those that granted it are in fact criminal in their actions.
Immunity is worthless if those that granted it are in fact criminal in their actions. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Exactly!
Immunity is worthless if those that granted it are in fact criminal in their actions. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Oh, I know. The FBI was giving immunity agreements out like candy. Like the guy who was Clinton’s IT expert. He got the first deal. If Flynn has to deal with a charge, so should the Clinton regime
Why is anyone surprised?
Oh, I know. The FBI was giving immunity agreements out like candy. Like the guy who was Clinton’s IT expert. He got the first deal. If Flynn has to deal with a charge, so should the Clinton regime Originally Posted by bambino
Hello Fool. Dont you realize what Flynn is doing to your hero DJT? Its called snitchin, punk

I'm so glad Hillary lost. Sure is nice to see you Hillbillies up to you're ass in investigations. Maybe the Dems are pretty good at dishing it out. LMAO

You sir, are an idiot. Let you're boy IB do the talking Bambino
technical perjury it looks like.
+1

What use would such an investigative tool have if the testimony was based on lies? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like the FISA warrant odummer got to bug Trump Tower based on info in the " dossier " that LYIN' shrilLIARy's campaign had made up !
t it looks like A DICK. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Don’t hold back, BONE COLLECTOR!
Like the DICK that the BONE. COLLECTOR got to bug Trump Tower based on info in the " dossier " that LYIN' shrilLIARy's campaign had made up ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
DUNHHHRRRRRRRR!