Colettes in Austin ?

I have to confess to being curious... Has anyone here had experience at Colettes in Austin? I've not yet been there, but have a bit of a fantasy about going.
  • RZ
  • 05-13-2019, 10:58 PM
it's real, it can be fun, cheaper-easier as a couple (with a female), as Chilly Palmer would say....... "Be Cool"
Ive been to Colettes with a local provider and it was a night to remember. Like RZ said its cheaper-easier (more fun) with a female.
been to Colettes, and Friends many times over the years. It's "ok". Better than a lot of places, but overpriced, both of them. But for a "once-in-a-while" thing , sure, go for it..
What were the arrangements when you went to Collette's with a provider? Did you pay for the evening by the hour? It must have cost more than the $120 for a single guy ticket.
paolo738 It did I paid her for 2 hours (500) but she was down for the adventure. It was always a kink I wanted to engage in and she fulfilled to the max. She got gangbanged by 4 guys while I was fucking one of the guys wife and watching her. I also took said provider to All Things Adult bookstore a couple of times and shared her with some of the patrons.
All Things Adult is a good playpen, esp if you have a companion, and like kink.
Where is All Things Adult?
Where is All Things Adult? Originally Posted by AcesHigh
it's on 290 , very close to the Flea market (if that's still open) .
Just head towards Elgin , but it's only a couple of miles from IH35.