URL / Website: -
City: FTW
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: cbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: brunette shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: tight little cuban, 5'10" or so, little bit of padding but hot imo
Recommendation: Yes
When you do your first review, you should look at the stickies at the top of the category and follow the advice of those who know best about how to write a review. Nothing personal, but this review is worthless.
  • 500sl
  • 04-02-2023, 04:33 AM
When you do your first review, you should look at the stickies at the top of the category and follow the advice of those who know best about how to write a review. Nothing personal, but this review is worthless. Originally Posted by luv2luv
So are your opinions. Are you the internet review board expert?
I just love it when assholes feel like they gotta weigh in ‘cause they’re so very macho. Excuse me, sir, I didn’t mean to upset your royalness.
  • 500sl
  • 04-03-2023, 05:09 AM
Thank you for the compliment. Remember everyone was born a pro like you. No need to bully people telling them their reviews are worthless . Wink wink
It has been my experience that some folks can’t be happy with their lot in life but belittle others in a misguided attempt to make themselves more important in their own eyes. Are you a MAGA guy? That would help explain your stance.
  • 500sl
  • 04-04-2023, 01:07 AM
Practice what you preach brother!!
Next time Ill fill in all the crap that can be googled from what I provided and run the rest of the review through ChatGPT for some extra flare.