Christmas Fundraiser: Shenanigans from Whispers?

Shamelessly quoted from Whispers' post in the locker room:

"Quote:
(staff edit; premium content removed; ztonk)

Whispers, how do you reconcile that with this quote from Maxeen:

"Hey there! I'm in Miami and couldn't make the party. So sorry! Congrats to the winners and also wanted to thank my clients that anonymously donated to the cause! I even gave myself! Even if we didn't win we contributed. I appreciate the opportunity!!!"

So, were there anonymous contributions, or weren't there?

And now I'm suddenly very interested in what kind of accountability there was in general. Anyone care to comment?
He says clearly that the anonymous donations are NOT anonymous to him . Pull your head out ! The anonymous donors don't wish others to know about their contributions , because they are giving to be giving , not for the praise of donating . Reconciled enough for your obvious hard on for Whispers . Stalking much ?

Hey MODS did this guy just reveal Men's Lounge Info in a coed forum ?
[QUOTE=ozmosys;1052046809]Shamelessly quoted from Whispers' post in the locker room:

"Quote:

Quoted so it can't disappear !
He's clearly lying. Pull your head out.

Mods are free to point me for disclosing men's LR material. If ever there was a time to do it, this is it.
See you later Oz , enjoy your vacation !

Fucking Leaker !!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you later Oz , enjoy your vacation !

Fucking Leaker !!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I love you, too, Rockerrick. Next?
I know I'm gonna get piled on by the haters, but why must guys bust on Whispers? Far as I can tell, the guy provides all kinds of information to the community, shares to whatever extent possible or able or willing,and likely put in a ton of time planning and holding a Christmas party. Really. I don't get it.. If I'm off-base, enlighten me, if not, let it go! Like I said, maybe I am uninformed, but it always puzzles me why someone who plans luncheons, shares whatever he does, and busts his ass to put on a Christmas party always get bashed by people.
Shamelessly quoted from Whispers' post in the locker room:

"Quote:

Whispers, how do you reconcile that with this quote from Maxeen:

"Hey there! I'm in Miami and couldn't make the party. So sorry! Congrats to the winners and also wanted to thank my clients that anonymously donated to the cause! I even gave myself! Even if we didn't win we contributed. I appreciate the opportunity!!!"

So, were there anonymous contributions, or weren't there?

And now I'm suddenly very interested in what kind of accountability there was in general. Anyone care to comment? Originally Posted by ozmosys

hmmmm,,,,, quoting locker room posts in CoEd?
hmmm ... strangely silent about the anonymous contributions, accountability in general for the fundraiser, and his own lying.

The LR info was of public interest, and not something that should be confidential, since it involves moneys collected from ECCIE members both male and female.

So let's stop hiding behind LR rules, and start talking about the real problem here. Namely, is Whispers being entirely open and honest in his public statements about the fundraiser?
No the Men's Lounge is confidential , as you will be finding out you RAT ! And I'll bet the ladies take notice how quick to spill the beans you are , if you think it will better your cause ! Hate to see what you would do with important info , if your freedom were on the line ! Hmmmmmmmm !
How's this for a cause: maybe some of the ladies collected anonymous donations from their clients, which Whispers is denying ever happened. He says that there were no anonymous donations from persons unknown to him.

Maybe some of the ladies would like to know about this, if they helped him collect funds, and if he's not being honest in his public statements about the fundraiser.

The mods will decide if this is rat-worthy enough to ban me or send me on vacation. Not you.
I'm betting next time we see you will be after Xmas . And with your posting there is no denying that you are a RAT , and rat is forever .
I'm betting next time we see you will be after Xmas . Originally Posted by rockerrick
That may be. I certainly weighed that possibility in my decision to go public with this information. But the interest of the community comes first.

Now, if you don't have any relevant information about the problem that I've brought up, then please stop hijacking the thread. Again, the mods will deal with any LR disclosure, not you.
How's this for a cause: maybe some of the ladies collected anonymous donations from their clients, which Whispers is denying ever happened. He says that there were no anonymous donations from persons unknown to him.

Maybe some of the ladies would like to know about this, if they helped him collect funds, and if he's not being honest in his public statements about the fundraiser.

The mods will decide if this is rat-worthy enough to ban me or send me on vacation. Not you. Originally Posted by ozmosys
I cannot understand your recent obsession over something you have nothing to contribute ... Whether it be the fund raiser or this thread. I made you aware (Mens Locker Room - private!) yesterday evening of two (anonymous) men being known to me, I am a third (and no longer anonymous - TY Sir?)... since 75 % of the anonymous are known to me you will no doubt question the last contributor - 25%, of course. . . Conspiracy, supposition, innuendo, Really? I typically stay out of drama - BS threads, my reply should be enough to satisfy your challenge... good day sir.
I cannot understand your recent obsession ...
my reply should be enough to satisfy your challenge...
Originally Posted by Metal Smith
Thank you for the free psychoanalysis. But your reply doesn't satisfy my challenge ... too many holes, and it doesn't address the disconnect mentioned in the original post.