ATF

Alright, you all have read about it in the review forums...How many claim to have 'found their ATF' or 'got a new ATf'. I gather that in many of these instances, there was a good connection, a great session, maybe quite a few great sessions and so the ATF label is thrown out.
But my question lies more with the ladies...do you all have you 'ATFs'?
I mean do some of you actually wish for certain gentlemen clients to become repeats and actually look forward to the next session with those gentlemen, which may be your 'ATFs' so to speak? Do you actually try to clear your schedule or re-schedule to give these clients priority?
Or are we all just living in a fantasy world of make believe...where your client's dreams are more or less granted one hour at a time...nothing more, nothing less.
You're living in a fantasy world if you think this hasn't been discussed ad nauseum before...
Alright, you all have read about it in the review forums...How many claim to have 'found their ATF' or 'got a new ATf'. I gather that in many of these instances, there was a good connection, a great session, maybe quite a few great sessions and so the ATF label is thrown out.
But my question lies more with the ladies...do you all have you 'ATFs'?
I mean do some of you actually wish for certain gentlemen clients to become repeats and actually look forward to the next session with those gentlemen, which may be your 'ATFs' so to speak? Do you actually try to clear your schedule or re-schedule to give these clients priority?
Or are we all just living in a fantasy world of make believe...where your client's dreams are more or less granted one hour at a time...nothing more, nothing less. Originally Posted by Asiandude
Cmon man the providers are not going to tell us what they really think of us
They hate all their clients equally. Just ask Jemma.
Cmon man the providers are not going to tell us what they really think of us Originally Posted by carkido45
^^^ This.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but it's bad for business.

If a provider reveals her ATFs, those not on the list could be disheartened and may not even book appointments with them.

The whole purpose of this business is that, for the most part, the provider sells the client a fantasy that, for a brief amount of time, they are the single most desireable person in existence and that there is nobody else in the world except the two of them.

Having a provider reveal their ATFs may very well ruin that experience for the clients who aren't on the ATF list.
Ridiculous to even make a claim like ALL TIME FAVORITE , if you are still hobbying how the fuck can you know your all time favorite ?
You say you want the illusion of passion, then ask questions such as this...

Ricockulous!

That is why most are not satisfied.. They don't know wtf they want..
If you repeat regularly you eventually can probably get preferred status. Other than that you are needy and creepy and they don't want a white night to save them. Or, you become their pimp.
This right here ought to tell ya what they think of us lol

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=124599&highlight=
Cmon man the providers are not going to tell us what they really think of us Originally Posted by carkido45
Not expecting or even thinking about having the ladies throw out their 'ATFs' if any...but rather was curious if they privately have any...
I belong in the camp of we are buying a fantasy by the hour.
This right here ought to tell ya what they think of us lol

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=124599&highlight= Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You know what's awesome about that thread? The fact that London said she hadn't worked in New Orleans since 2008 and now you can look at her location under her avatar...
Don't try to look behind the curtain. You may not like what you find. If a provider chooses to open the curtains for you, you'll know.