Vacation Schedules

I'm pretty sure that the modtards don't have to submit their vacation schedules... but I'm not sure about us "Ask the Staff" helpers. As you all know... I try and stay out of trouble on the board, so I am announcing that while I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks, I will check this forum as often as possible in order to keep the answers coming in this forum... abitmore than it was back in the day....
I hope my fellow ATS helpers will go the extra mile and cover for me while I enjoy the sun and fun a long way from here.

Also... I am on the welcoming committee, so if any of you can help out in that forum and save as many krill as possible, I would sincerely appreciate it.

I thank you all for your continued thanks via PM that makes this helper position role I have been assigned so palatable.....
I am proud to serve the ECCIE community... even the fucking tardtards....
Thanks Paul!

Enjoy your time off!

DD
I'm pretty sure you are being considered for a Nobel Peace prize for your undying efforts to make this hooker board a better place for all mankind. Enjoy some out of town pussy.
just to make sure Paulie has something ta do
I will not answer questions till he gets back
Paulie are you taking KR with you I bet she would go after that kiss!!!!!!!!
Paulie are you taking KR with you I bet she would go after that kiss!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
Are you thinking I'm one of those guys that "kiss and tell"?
I am....

But no... she couldn't get away... but I've got a feeling that she'll be pining for me even more while I'm gone... Might make for one hell of a reunion!!
Paulie are you taking KR with you I bet she would go after that kiss!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
Nice avatar! Really eye catching.
Are you thinking I'm one of those guys that "kiss and tell"?
I am....

But no... she couldn't get away... but I've got a feeling that she'll be pining for me even more while I'm gone... Might make for one hell of a reunion!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
What I want to know is did she still have her panties on or do you have a black pair hanging up sum place??? I know they were on when she had her legs wrapped around you!!!!!!!!!
just to make sure Paulie has something ta do
I will not answer questions till he gets back Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
He's not going anywhere. He's trying to get some silly fool to ask real questions.
He's not going anywhere. He's trying to get some silly fool to ask real questions. Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
All questions are real. Most are just fucking stupid!
LOL.....