Trouble at “Shiatsu” carrollton

So my buddy stopped in at shiatsu in carrollton and jenny the mean lady with the bob cut was so rude to him he said…
first she said he could only do 30 minutes,
then she said he could only do a back massage,
then she led him to a smelly room and when he asked to change rooms, which one was available… she said come back another day… is this normal for this woman is she prejudice or something ?? My buddy saw vicki here once before, she was nice.
Shit asu...
I saw her earlier this year. Same experience. She seems to be cranky with everyone.
She should retire or find a new line of work, my buddy said she’s been there for ages.. I don’t know why she sticks around if she hates her job and customers so much
She obviously needs the money and is depressed how she has to make it. I've been here several times, and in the beginning it was fantastic. Last time, it was a money grab up sell and no fun! Too many other places willing to play.
If she needed the money that bad she would treat customers better, her bad attitude and discriminatory practices is hurting the business and reputation of “shiatsu”
There was an older lady I believe her name may have been Elaine; saw her once, always ask to see her after and never would be available even though I knew she was somewhere in the back, place is weird
Yep, my buddy said the same… i think it’s lowkey a L3 spot for select customers who get passed the grouchy lady with the bob, those who don’t get passed her test level, must be forced to suffer her bs every visit, unless she’s not there and you get vicky or somebody else. Lol
The number of entries outright bitching about bad service say a great deal about how good it used to be and there are a lot of very respectable handles on this thread.