Once time I had an OATF

Once upon a time I had Only one ATF.
I'm back and looking for another fine Lady that would like to accept my challenge of becoming my next Only ATF😃
Nope not an ISO just looking for both Ladies and Gents recommendations!

Love me some Total GFE!!!!!!!
Lots of wonderful ladies here in the metroplex, I imagine it difficult to narrow it down fast. GFE is my favorite and I'd have a long list, hehehe!
Lots of wonderful ladies here in the metroplex, I imagine it difficult to narrow it down fast. GFE is my favorite and I'd have a long list, hehehe! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
So sorry. Tara turned you out. Don't be sad. There are so many that qualify for your OTATF
I'm back and looking for another fine Lady that would like to accept my challenge of becoming my next Only ATF😃

Love me some Total GFE!!!!!!! Originally Posted by verygood69
Good luck on finding your next ATF! Your journey awaits.

Love me some Total GFE!!!!!!! Originally Posted by verygood69
You are a fun time
I have a few who are my go to OATFs but after a while we need to venture to find a new OATF for variety. There are a few gals that I enjoy being their DATYOATF.
  • zebra
  • 12-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Von,

was reading this thread and came down to your post, saw the avatar and blew Dr Pepper through my nose ROTFLMAO! I totally agree with the last sentence in you post.
You are a fun time Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Awwwww Thank you!!!!!
You are so freaking sweet!!!!!!
😘
Most of the time, looking for that OATF can be quite difficult depending on your criteria. My criteria goes something like this: 1). has to have fantastic TCB skills from initial contact. 2). has to have fantastic and consistent quality in her service per her reviews by guys other than their pimps or WKs or other intel. 3). Is NOT YMMV for any reason other than the fault of the client (poor hygiene, disrespectful of time and person).

With just those 3 criteria, that has narrowed the pool of providers considerably, then there is the donation, distance, travel time to her incall and availability to me that also factors in to where it becomes a handful at most and while the D/FW area has more providers that any other forum, that number is just a small percentage of the total number of providers in the D/FW market alone!
Good luck on finding your next ATF! Your journey awaits. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
You know, I may just.......................... ................

And patiently awaiting your video......