Unlikely Animal Companions

Big cats are pretty cool

You have most of the full hour left......

......to edit all this.
lol

You have most of the full hour left......

......to edit all this. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

I saw this story during the last Kentucky Derby and thought it was pretty cool. One of my friends owns several horses and she never told me they can be this emotional but it makes sense especially for competitive race horses.

So far....just you and me bro.
So far....just you and me bro. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

lol @ "bro" so what you down with the BLM movement now? what happened to Negro? I prefer that over bro anyday ;-)
lol @ "bro" so what you down with the BLM movement now? what happened to Negro? I prefer that over bro anyday ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No....not Negro bros..bro.

Religious bros...you and me being all religious and everything. You with your handle and me sleeping in church on Sunday's.

My chihuahuas keep trying to invite their buddies the squirrels and raccoons into my house. The last cross-species party they had destroyed my living room. Think they tried roasting acorns and rawhide chews in the fireplace after lapping my Jameson.

Religious bros...you and me being all religious and everything. You with your handle and me sleeping in church on Sunday's.
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Stop it. Surely you burst into flames upon entry.
Me thincks OP has Way Too much time on his hands.
My chihuahuas keep trying to invite their buddies the squirrels and raccoons into my house. The last cross-species party they had destroyed my living room. Think they tried roasting acorns and rawhide chews in the fireplace after lapping my Jameson.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
lol. Serious question since it seems you're an animal lover and I may have to research this. What do you think is the smartest animal on earth. I've been thinking about this for awhile.

• Elephant
  • Horse
  • Gorilla
  • Dog
  • Killer Whale / Dolphin
I legit cannot decide; at the end of the day I think it may come down to Horse and Dog because I fear the others have an unknown wild gene that could go off at any minute. LOL
Me thincks OP has Way Too much time on his hands. Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
good for me!! now lighten up and enjoy the discussions on the wonderful creations of God ;-)