Providers.. do you still have sex for pure enjoyment(no $)?

I've always wondered if the girls in the business still find/acquire guys and just plain jane fuck them for the fun of it. I really am not trying to be a asshole. If i could make money having sex, it would be a fantasy come true. I've always felt that us men are just wired different and 99% of us alphas just CANNOT stop thinking about women and/or sex. So my question stands.. Do you provider gals still go out, party or whatever and bring home some strange? Or do you use your body as a pure profit stream and make 100% use of it..

If I could have someone new day in and day out..AND get paid for it?! Shiiiii that's not a job. It's a dream!
Even if you had no control of who was coming through the door? Take a moment and think of the women you have seen who you have a hard time imagining having sex with anyone, fat, ugly, hairy, balding, bad breath, bad odor, bad personality women come through your door, one after another, day after day. Still a dream?
I would think it's just human nature and sure I would think the majority of gals do get it on outside of the biz.
Even if you had no control of who was coming through the door? Take a moment and think of the women you have seen who you have a hard time imagining having sex with anyone, fat, ugly, hairy, balding, bad breath, bad odor, bad personality women come through your door, one after another, day after day. Still a dream? Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Good point. Maybe that's why some providers ask for a picture first? I would have to..
Is the Pope Catholic?
I just put the $$ in the reviews for giggles. They always said the orgasms were payment enough. /shrug
  • 11-06-2016, 06:36 AM
Always leave them the donation.
If you get it for free, they will want yto live with you....not free then.
Women having sex for enjoyment? Bwahahahahaha!
Overwhelmed with all the responses from the providers... what the FBI calls a clue.
Yes, we do have sex outside the biz just for the fun and enjoyment of it. Sheesh. Not all of us are mean, bitter, jaded money grubbers. We are human. We have feelings and needs that we want met to. It's not ALL about money. Well, not for me anyway.
Yes, we do have sex outside the biz just for the fun and enjoyment of it. Sheesh. Not all of us are mean, bitter, jaded money grubbers. We are human. We have feelings and needs that we want met to. It's not ALL about money. Well, not for me anyway. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

ditto....
  • cymru
  • 11-07-2016, 12:52 PM
>.^.<
Purrrrr
insatiable

(of an appetite or desire) impossible to satisfy.
"an insatiable hunger for success"
(of a person) having an insatiable appetite or desire for something, especially sex.
synonyms: unquenchable, unappeasable, uncontrollable; More
Do men still want women for more than no strings attached sex?

Yep the guys we fuck in our personal lives do! And their not fucking us just because their friends fucked us first
Of course I have sex outside of here. I can admit I have a sex addiction. I enjoy my little kicks.