A Salute To Normal Bob

I’ve been thinking about this for awhile and seeing the repost OSD made of one of NB’s posts in the 25 review thread motivated me to finally say something. I think that no single individual was more responsible for the successful transition from the old board to this place than Normal Bob. I looked forward to his regular Friday reviews of damn near every provider in upstate New York. Although I think that he only posted one negative review, I was able to determine who was going to be trouble and not worth seeing by reading between the lines. And then when the trumped up alert (later retracted) came out on him, my evaluation of who was a straight shooter and who wasn’t was reinforced by seeing who blindly believed the lies posted about him. Well, now he’s gone and like the old cliché, no good deed went unpunished. Thanks, NB, it was nice while it lasted.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1_n.jpg (15.6 KB, 456 views)
Here, here
i totally agree
One of the good guys, for sure.
I'll raise a glass to toast, for he should all be our mentor!!!!
He was sure a wealth of information for the rest of us, and was never afraid to toftt.
hope he is doing ok

I miss NB and deepthinker.

but I had fun today. Didn't want to play, so been a driver most of the day. 2 outcalls, mmmmmmm was I at your place. Got some errors done at the same time. She paid me well to go shopping for things I needed.

errr opps off topic sorry

3 cheers for both
  • GP
  • 06-01-2012, 02:17 PM
maybe hes just taking a break...hopefully..
lets face it.................... between 90 percent of the hookers nonstop STUFFING THEIR FACES with FRIED CHICKEN 24/7/365 and the other 10percent getting busted...... well and dont forget the 2 that are continuosly at each others throats...... whats the point?

thanks Jokacz for the thoghts..I wholeheartedly agree and thanks for your help and support NB..
I'll raise a glass to toast, for he should all be our mentor!!!! Originally Posted by vern0064

maybe........but Eli holds that position, I think.....

elg.....
I'll raise a glass to toast, for he should all be our mentor!!!! Originally Posted by vern0064
ah no, on the mentor part for me. just a toast

maybe........but Eli holds that position, I think.....

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
for the old board ASPD, yes to many

Eli knows my mentor.
ah no, on the mentor part for me. just a toast

for the old board ASPD, yes to many

Eli knows my mentor. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Yes OSD i think as far as i go i look up to the two of you!!!
But you are a wise one. And know not to play another mans game, and stick to the hobby right. errr hoping. mmmmm deepthinker was thee wise one(for upstate). dam I need him now.

errrr how to word this.

don't look up to me. But watch the show if ya like it. LOL
I too wish Bob is well. Whatever he is up to, I hope it brings him great serenity and happiness.

On another note.... do we truly need mentors in the hobby? Generally, we need to have a lot of cash, pass screening, bring a hard dick and don't be an asshole. With that, most guys are going to do just fine. (maybe I should have started a new topic. sorry)
For NB