Any Eccie Providers 3-some, two girls, and me

OK ladies, one of my unfulfilled fantasies is to be part of a threesome, any Rochester providers can help with having a second lady in the mix? Definitely need to be bi-girls, or lesbians that can tolerate a prick. PM me if your serious. If your not, post on the thread for laughs. I think this could be a fun thread, and more fun for me if I can find what I am looking for.
I think you are going about this wrong. Find a girl you want to meet with and ask her if she has a bi friend to join you. Or ask two girls you want to have a duo even if they have never met. You have met Hunter before. She has friends. Rochester is the mecca of duo partners and opportunities.
I think you are going about this wrong. Find a girl you want to meet with and ask her if she has a bi friend to join you. Or ask two girls you want to have a duo even if they have never met. You have met Hunter before. She has friends. Rochester is the mecca of duo partners and opportunities. Originally Posted by montana1958
Rochester is the Mecca and Montana is the connoisseur of duos
mmmm I'm not into duo's. If I was I would try for Hunter and My ATF now UTR. They have before. And both keep asking about the other when I see them. I also think duo in Rochester is not as easy as once was.

It would be best that he knew both. And asked them if ok to try and set up. Best if they know each other, or have done this before. Or at least would like to met each other. mmmmm so I would try for any two of the 3 H's. Two are not on the board anymore, one never posts anyways. The two not on the board still play I think. Not sure if seeing new to them. I'm thinkin I could get any two of the 3 together. If I wanted to do that.

not sure what the op is looking for in providers on this. but he would have to ask the providers in a more private way than this thread.

but the thread could still be fun dreaming
Look for Normal Bob reviews...

Enjoy
mmmm I forgot this. can the Red Monroe set this up. if you like them younger and not have a problem with agency. I would think that would work well at there incall or at hotel. mmm not sure, again ya have to ask. given that Monet also.

NB reviews would be good for dreaming. I think the op wants to do this. If he can get contact with Hanna and Hall. looking for reviews that way may be better. Not putting NB down. But the reviews are getting older, and much has gone down .
  • oklib
  • 06-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Hanna and Erica or Hanna and Lee or Hanna and Amber 1198
Have done all of above
Eat your wheaties and put 911 on speed
dial
thanks, I have some good feedback, and will run with it, and make sure I take my blood pressure pills, I review if successful
I would agree with Montana.

I'm personally not into duos but tried to engineer them on a couple occasions. When an ATF would say how badly she wanted to fuck another provider, I tried like hell to make that happen. It would have been a hot time for us all.
Chloe usually has a friend or two that are willing and fun to be with. I have had success there several times.