Why oh Why?

This is a wide open landscape. Why oh why would a provider advertise on this forum and not let us know which village she is visiting? But yet, despite repeated warnings about that, they wonder why they lack a response to their advertising. Kind of like McDonalds advertising without their name..........should never happen.
?????????????allways have & allways will????????????????

Keeps you on your toes, think of it as a game. LOL
  • CDL1
  • 07-02-2010, 09:47 AM
I think that providers from other areas just do not understand the vast amount of land area we have here in this area.

As well, I think there is a fair amount of "fishing" that goes on. The problem is that I think we all know they do that so I just don't take those ads all that seriously. As well, once I notice a provider stating that she is in a certain West Texas city and I also note her ads popping up in Dallas, Houston, etc. then I just don't take that provider seriously after that.

Once credibility is gone, is there really any reason to pursue that?
Well...I recently put a " thinking of coming to West Tx" ad up...

maybe I hold some responsilbily in your frustration..if so, Im so very sorry!
I do realize how big "west Texas" is, and I was sorta talking about all of it.

..and I need some hints..where should I go??
Ive never been to West Texas. Ever...
( and I hope to get those hints from you nice gentlemen who then Pm me and say.."hey baby,come to ________" )
So thats why I do it. (easy way to find out what area I seem to get the most feedback from)
I do always post one with my exact destination(s) as soon as I decide...
BUT..maybe I will stop that and just post a thread in Co-ed and just ask.
Theres an idea.
(Good job Amelia)
LOL.
Well...I recently put a " thinking of coming to West Tx" ad up...

maybe I hold some responsilbily in your frustration..if so, Im so very sorry!
I do realize how big "west Texas" is, and I was sorta talking about all of it. Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
I was very critical of providers "fishing" at aspd.net. It's not our job as a hobbyist to investigate and decipher where the provider is going to visit. Your post was totally different though. You were clearly asking for information and gauging interest. There is nothing wrong with that.