Chat??

Is there a reason why I can't get in the chat room?
Is there a reason why I can't get in the chat room? Originally Posted by Taylar
Your IQ could be too high.

Dumb yourself down by watching several hours of reality TV.

Also staying on Twitter for several hours might help as well.
You haven't finished your application and gone thru the lengthy interview process of looking at the pics posted by hkphooey and myself to see if you can stomach it.
von, dont make her look at those pics. u could damage her for life!
Why is it when someone asks a harmless question, the irrelevant and off the point answers start to come out. Taylar it could be the serve was down temporary, log out and try again
  • NYr
  • 12-05-2013, 07:29 AM
Taylar: all seriousness...ignore the amateur comics above.

First be sure your cache is cleared in your browser (you can do help to learn how...every browser is different).
Also you need Adobe Flash installed.

If those still don't work, PM me and we can go from there.
Not an amateur. Just adding some fun.

Sometimes the chat bug appears and chat does not work for some or all. It's rare when it happens, but when it does happen it is a minor inconvenience. Sometimes you may need to log out of the site then back in and try again.
Why is it when someone asks a harmless question, the irrelevant and off the point answers start to come out. Taylar it could be the serve was down temporary, log out and try again Originally Posted by macbeth1000
why is it that when someone replies w/ a satiric or comedic comment to a question [none are harmless], someone else throws water on that reply??

oooops, excuse me, i should have just answered taylar's question in a straightforward manner.

NYr, thanks for answering taylar's question.

taylar, have you been able to get into chat?
if not, you could always ask the question in the "Technical Questions" forum on the main eccie home page http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3
Thank u so much babes
An lol to the comical peeps I'm a very funny outgoing sarcastic person as well so I can relate..
No harm here!
I am serious when it comes to business but I also like to joke and have fun too
thanks for the advice, well appreciated
MUAH
Thank u so much babes
An lol to the comical peeps I'm a very funny outgoing sarcastic person as well so I can relate..
No harm here!
I am serious when it comes to business but I also like to joke and have fun too
thanks for the advice, well appreciated
MUAH Originally Posted by Taylar
See, she is cute and smart and a good sport.

Bo Knows.
You know because, you have seen her before? Or just based on the reply
You know because, you have seen her before? Or just based on the reply Originally Posted by macbeth1000
1. Cute - see showcase.
2. Smart - knows to ask a question when she doesn't know the answer.
3. Good Sport - gracefully accepted plays on the problem.

ECCIE Analysis free of charge.

Now I wanna' see her.
Pm me babe we can definitely get something arranged
1. Cute - see showcase.
2. Smart - knows to ask a question when she doesn't know the answer.
3. Good Sport - gracefully accepted plays on the problem.

ECCIE Analysis free of charge.

Now I wanna' see her. Originally Posted by OldGrump
i agree.....
Taylar, if you do have flash installed, and have your profile complete, there is one other thing--

For some reason when I try to enter chat, I have a black chat screen. However, if I click on it once, then it starts loading chat. No idea why, but you might want to try that as well.

Good luck.

Chewtoy