just in case (ladies feel free to add yourselves)

guys and gals .......just in case eccie goes dark you can find me on twitter @randirhoades
@MOCHAakaMOCHA (my Linkkle has all of my links actually).
Do you think ECCIE is going to go dark again? Hope not.
Do you think ECCIE is going to go dark again? Hope not. Originally Posted by ChocolateChipCharlie
i havent heard anything officially, but there is speculation amongst members, and with the very recent changes with no more bio's and weekly updates, im thinking we should take it as a pre warning and prepare for the worst.
Good idea, Randilyn. Thank you.

@bustybabygirlNY
https://mobile.twitter.com/BustybabygirlNY

Twitter is my only other major platform. It’s the first place to see new photos & schedule updates

I also have an email list to let current friends know when I’m in town (very beneficial and I recommend that ladies build and email list even as a back up/precaution)

Bustybabygirl69@gmail.com
Be good to your regulars. Store contact info discretely
Certain things have been changed/removed Either I or the other MODS will make an announcement. The BOARD is not coming down but due to the ever changing legal landscape we need to be proactive.

An explanation is coming!

DD
Be good to your regulars. Store contact info discretely Originally Posted by DallasRain
Precisely
Hi Albany!!
Remember me?
I miss you guys..

315 807-2870
I have been told to text or call some of my gents from Albany when I was coming to town.

I didn't feel completely comfortable with calling sporadically ..However if you want to give me a call and let me know, that it's okay to let you know (via text).. when I plan a road trip to you..soo missing you!!

Stay in touch.
I don't do social media. Randy is it cool to get in touch with you via text?
I don't do social media. Randy is it cool to get in touch with you via text? Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
of course kira!!! you know how to find me...
@BoytVivi