Out of Town Providers Coming to ROC

Just my opinion...... If your going to come to ROC, you may want to stay away from booking your stay in Henrietta. With all the busts that went down just about a week ago and the heat on in that town, I for one as a potential user of your services am not going anywhere near a Henrietta hotel, and I am sure I am not alone.

There is a pretty hot duo from BUF in town and I was thinking of taking them up on being my first duo while they are here and they chose to bunker down in Henrietta. That made them a no go for me.

Like I said, just my opinion, but there are many other areas with less heat right now around ROC to make your stay less risky and possible more profitable.
Where do you suggest then for Rochester as far as better areas?
A warning to stay away from certain spots is appreciated but so is having alternatives .
Plenty of hotels in Greece.
We stayed in Greece and had someone tell us we were too far from Henrietta and a regular cancel because it was too far away from his office, he told me to call him next time I'm in Henrietta. I had a similar issue in pittsford about a year ago with distance and I was in a high end hotel that had a lot of business meetings in it and regulars couldn't risk getting spotted by coworkers going into the rooms section.
I have found that if you stay in some of the nicer hotels in Rochester some are leery of them. I learned to stick with around 2 star.
When you stay in Henrietta you are more convenient from my experience.
Plenty of hotels in Greece. Originally Posted by ZippyC
Any hotels offering buffets?
Continental breakfast?

You krill me JJ.
errr.... typo....
You kill me JJ.....
You krill me JJ. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
There's always some chum.....

Bill this is Will, jump off that plate.
dang, he's cooked
I am out in Fairport.
No one comes out to the burbs.