NO CALL, NO SHOW! From the gent!

Ugh. It is so frustrating. I spend all that time corresponding with someone and trying to find out enough about them to know I'll be safe, set us the time, take the kid to the sitter and get ready just so that I can sit here twiddling my thumbs frustrated that he didn't even bother calling, texting, or emailing to cancel! Grrrrr...

Do a lot of ladies run into that? Is it a common problem?
If I was closer and knew you were 'All dresses with no place to go', I'd be burning rubber to get there! ;-)
He came to his senses?
Ugh. It is so frustrating. I spend all that time corresponding with someone and trying to find out enough about them to know I'll be safe, set us the time, take the kid to the sitter and get ready just so that I can sit here twiddling my thumbs frustrated that he didn't even bother calling, texting, or emailing to cancel! Grrrrr...

Do a lot of ladies run into that? Is it a common problem? Originally Posted by tinylatina
Unfortunately that crap happens on both sides. Doesn't make it right either way!
ooo yea..that stuff isnt cool..i usually have them call me an hour prior
just to confirm..cuz things do happen...
Hooker double book

Johns dont show
Was thinking it goes both ways, set up appt with provider thinking everything is all set, text phone call whatever, yep I'm coming I'll be there soon and hours later nothing. goes both ways tiny. I realize not everyone is this way but yes it does happen. Just add him to do not see list. There will be plenty that will see you and show up at appointed time.
ooo yea..that stuff isnt cool..i usually have them call me an hour prior
just to confirm..cuz things do happen... Originally Posted by aj14620
Natasha once texted me an hour before to confirm.
I texted back immediately and said yes... which hotel.
Never heard back.
How did things change in an instant?

Never heard back.
How did things change in an instant?
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Got that one beat Pauly. Texted NR and she responded 20 minutes prior with hotel and room # and when I got there nothing. Texted and called for15 minutes waiting nearby with no response. Finally heard back Anyna had someone booked also so I was out. The girls could and probably should put ncns guys on a do not see list but most of us guys will repeat the process and be forgotten about again and again. Small head thinking usually wins out when they are as attractive as NR.
Never heard back.
How did things change in an instant? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
hmmmm well i dont know the lady your reffin too..all i can say is..
that is a mystery...

guys do it..providers do it..seems its all a game to some..
Selective amnesia
Happy to sat I rarely get cancellations or worse ncns. If I do get any they have the decency to cancel with 24hrs or more notice or if it was an actual emergency (and they couldn't get back to me promptly) get back to me within 72hrs. These days with being able to call, text, email, pm, skype etc there's no excuse for flat out NCNS never to be heard from again.
...holy shit call the motherfucking jimmie police
Unfortunately that crap happens on both sides. Doesn't make it right either way! Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Definitely not right either way. It's very frustrating!

Thanks everyone for your input.