I get it, but have "?'s"

What does this have to do with, well, her tits?
Does something in are hobby, bring this on to providers(or some of) early?
Menopause affects every woman. Premature menopause symptoms (or early menopause symptoms) may include irregular periods or hot flashes.
I was thinking late 40's. But now that I look in to it more. 42 to 58 is the range. I was hoping stress had nothing to do with it. Like the stress of knowing a ass like me. Witch I am sure can lead to other problems. Financial strain is listed as a reason for early menopause. So stress is part of it and I am not off the hook as part of the problem.
edit: or part of a delay to a later date. I like that better but, well I am a brat, spoiled to boot.
I agree that the reference is about menopause symptoms...But if you were thinking creativly and were not aware of menopause symptoms, one could make the case that the flashes grandma is referring to are memories and at her age she doesn't remember so well...So maybe it's an alzhimers issue...Vague but possible...But that's reading way to much into the joke
  • m2244
  • 09-27-2010, 11:14 PM
i really cant help on this conversation lol.......
in 25 to 30 years maybe you can help. But as all are in 40's that I see. I am learning about it the hard way. And now all my moon dials are off. Hint: I have many grandfather clocks. Some may have the name of a provider. And the moon dial may not be set to the moon phase. aaahhhhhh well that does not work any more. Guess I can set then to the moon phase now.