HI, new to the hobby. Is Phoenix kind of a dead zone?

I've traveled to CA, NM and TX.
Those cities tend to be zero hassle, lots of client options and more provider ads, but Phoenix seems to be non existent. Perhaps its just my perception, but it there is anything I need to know...please share.

Cheers
PHX isn't a dead zone. Not by any means. When did you post about your visit? Did you post ads on any other boards? It's not very active here on ECCIE in AZ though. If that's what you're trying to say, you're right. PHX has a large hobby community but for some reason has not been very active here on Eccie.
PHX isn't a dead zone. Not by any means. When did you post about your visit? Did you post ads on any other boards? It's not very active here on ECCIE in AZ though. If that's what you're trying to say, you're right. PHX has a large hobby community but for some reason has not been very active here on Eccie. Originally Posted by hotrix1
Where is active ? Looking to visit in a cpl weeks . Pm or on here 💋
Where is it active, TER?
TER and Preferred411.com are your best bets.
Yes TER, P411 and possibly Eros. Using ECCIE doesn't hurt either as some locals do look here and there's always guys visiting just like some ladies. Use as many resources that are at your disposal imo.
A lot of providers are using Twitter & Instagram for advertising and networking as well.