sexy cameron misunsderstanding/bat shit crazy drama

So im new to the city. Definitely not new to the hobby im on P411 and here with refs. I contacted sexy cameron with the purpose of trying to inquire about her services to secure an appointment. I wanted to specifically see a local lady to have a good local ref to start off in a new city.

Simply wanted a confirmation ofservices i didnt see in her reviews here a lot or at all (swallowing, acg, etc.) Her rates for the time frame i needed were not posted or on her website. In fact it said to inquire...negotiable.

So a simpe no on service would have sufficed. I would have been on my way as most arent gfe here and i confirm before talking residuals for overnights.

She said she needed to screen me first to answer questions. I felt that was overkill for a service inquiry as she vividly spoke about money with no issue. But me confirming a service is out of range it seems. I told her since she wouldnt divulge...its ok ill move on to another lady and swipe right.

Well she caught an attitude.....said she would report me for being a time waster. Not worried about that as im well known in other areas. Threathened to put me on bad boy report websites......to which i dont care about but is a waste to those sites to real threats in the hobby. I dont need ho credentials to see ladies. Im myself and it works for me.and if a lady was so influenced by one ladies account of my actions so be it. But ladies think for themselves usually.

I like this city and im gonna be here a while. Will have reviews up soon i was treated awfully for a misunderstanding. I didnt want drama....but seems drama is needed here for cameron. If any of u ladies wont see me based on her individual account thats cool. Post it. Or contact me and jump on a grenade for her and see me. That would really piss her off Im sure. Especially if u dont like her lol.

Sucks man. Cause the crazy ones are usually good fucks. But i thimk i dodged a bullet here. Stay safe ladies and gents.

I dont suggests new hobbyist or anyone contact this lady. Awful part of the hobby i cant stand. People who try to threathen for no apparent reason. Yall can keep her lol. Got a half mind to just get ladies in other cities close to here to visit me. Doubt i want to take a chance with someone tempermental here.