So Bittersweet

I've had the rare privilege of meeting some real gentlemen over the past several months, and have created many memories with you guys that I'll cherish always. I've learned a lot about myself thanks to many of you. I'm also extremely honored to those of you who choose to spend your time with me.

With torn emotions, I wanted to post that I have been accepted into an international program through school that will require me to hang up my heels for awhile. The program is one of smaller numbers and I had previously been waitlisted, but recently I found out some spots opened up. This program is the reason I came to KU, and even though I'm getting a late start, it's an opportunity I cannot turn down.

As school comes closer to starting I find myself pinched on time with endless preparations to leave for four months. With that in mind, I must say goodbye, at least for now. After August 1st I will no longer be seeing new clients. I would love to give my regulars a more personal goodbye, so feel free to reach out to me until August 13th.

To those I have seen, those I have missed, as well as all the providers who were so welcoming, thank you. I'm forever grateful!

Once I leave, I will no longer have access to my hobby phone. I'm reference friendly and will be available over email to provide references. MarandaMarie69@gmail.com is the email you can reach me at for references. I'll try to respond as quickly as I can, but please know it may take up to 24 hours since I'll be in a different time zone. Please take note, I will only provide references if I have seen you within the past six months.

Thank you for all the support you all have provided me!

XOXO,
Maranda Marie

And another one's gone,
It was fun, getting to know you. Guess I wont get that double with you and Steph.

Let me know if you do an encore sometime.
An encore? You can come see Steph and I when I'm back, I'm sure.
An encore? You can come see Steph and I when I'm back, I'm sure. Originally Posted by MarandaMarie
I'll keep in touch.
I wish you all the luck in you future endeavors. It sounds like a once in lifetime experience. Got to take them when you get them.
best of luck out there gal - travel safe - make the best of your experiences and know there will always be a place for you here should you decide to visit later...
RED: "I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend."

Good luck, beautiful. Our time was much to brief, but I'm excited for what you will get to do and accomplish.
Good for you honey...you are a true sweetheart.
Id like to make a last pass in person before you go
Id like to make a last pass in person before you go Originally Posted by BigDeal
Just tell me when and where I actually have most of the mornings off work from my other job this week if you're serious!
Good luck, beautiful. Our time was much to brief, but I'm excited for what you will get to do and accomplish. Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith
We can have a not so brief rendezvous before I leave, you know

Either way, thank you all for your words of encouragement!
thanks for your honesty yesterday. good luck
Sweet! That's awesome. Higher learning will only benefit your future. I nvr had the pleasure of your company but to see someone to continue their education gets an American plus in my book!!
Good luck girl.
Maranda, Go kick ass and take names!